Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: #fsgout

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    they need to go, and owners need to come in that will at least spend a bit of money where it's needed like the midfield

I'm done with these fuckers, why are people so accepting .
    Agree. Next 2 windows will tell. Think those going tk the match must begin to show discontent towards the owners.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I defo think we need a mobile player in CM a young Hendo who isnt known for silky skills but is good on the ball and an engine.

FSG take a lot of stick but are we as in Klopp/ stats guys being too picky ?

There is good players around all leagues but we've opted not to bother.

Choo choo and Jude arent the only players surely on our "list"
    Tottenham signed YB for 25m. Eze at Palace look like that box to box type with Van Dijk I can see why it was Van Dijk or nothing but I think it was more the statement Klopp wanted to send. We don't need to pay 130m for Jude Bellingham. If City signed Haaland for 60m he should have been 200m so we should not pay the English player premium that Dortmund thinks we will

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    He can go. He is not blameless. Didn't know how to best Brighton with a 200m attack
    Have a think about that HLOGI. We all know he's not blameless but wanting him to go is borderline betrayal,we will never ever get another guy like him in our lifetime.
    This club will tank when eventually leaves.

He can go. He is not blameless. Didn't know how to best Brighton with a 200m attack
    Moving Rafa on when we had a slight decline worked wonders, didn't it.

Klopp has made mistakes, I think perhaps a couple of his closest staff have a bit too much influence and sway with him, the proposed evolution has been made a right royal fuck up of

There is no way on God's earth that despite his errors, which haven't hit the club financially, because they haven't ever backed him sufficient, that Jurgen should go, unless he wants to because he's absolutely sick to death of trying to compete with other managers with owners who back them far more handsomely to improve their squad and playing staff season in season out than FSG have EVER backed Jurgen

This season should serve as a wake up call and healthy lesson to FSG that their model doesn't work and hasn't worked, they have one of the top 2 managers in world football employed at the club, and his ability has given them the false, sucking on their own cocks narcissistic belief their planned financial model works, it doesn't, they need to wake up and realise that while there is still time for Jurgen to build an incredible team for our next manager to work with and continue the club moving forward with
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Hope your happy now you fucking yanks

years of under-investment after are biggest sucess in recent times, jokers.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

This thread could go to 100 pages and the owners still won't read it Kev, They're not listening to you !!

Bring back Burke and hare. the previous cowboys. (joking aside) they need "buck" up their ideas with some "bucks"
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    This thread could go to 100 pages and the owners still won't read it Kev, They're not listening to you !!
    Tell that to 19x !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN FUCKING RANT IF I WANT TO IAN, FOR GOODNESS SAKES
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Big 2 years for the whole organisation because we are in danger of slipping down the table. Last time we were shit you could still get 5th or 6th. Not so this time.