Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: #fsgout

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Have any of you ever been up to the seats at the back of the Kop or up in the rafters at the Sir Kenneth? It's too high up there and making it even bigger is undesirable in my opinion. Bring some standing areas back into the Kop and that should suffice - the atmosphere is what's special, not the numbers
    I was in the Kop for the Palace game this season, well up it and they've fitted the rails ,and I'll be honest I never sat down the whole match along with everyone around me.
    Though I'm not a small child or elderly who wouldn't be happy with someone standing in front of me blocking my view having paid £50 a ticket.
    I thought the view was decent and not that high up compared to some of the stadiums around the world. I've never been but the Nau Camp up in the gods is apparently very scary!!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I was in the Kop for the Palace game this season, well up it and they've fitted the rails ,and I'll be honest I never sat down the whole match along with everyone around me.
    Though I'm not a small child or elderly who wouldn't be happy with someone standing in front of me blocking my view having paid £50 a ticket.
    I thought the view was decent and not that high up compared to some of the stadiums around the world. I've never been but the Nau Camp up in the gods is apparently very scary!!
    I can confirm that the Camp Nou nosebleed seats are indeed that, nosebleed.
    When I was there I even made it into the commentary box (I use 'box' loosely, it had wire to stop the commentators/media people falling out, lol). That was up in the high heavens and a long time ago. I'm sure the commentary area has changed since then.

Need to go.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Need to go.
    Need to get the money out, we need reinforcements all over the park.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I've been up in the God's there, against Brugge and right next to their ultra fans. It's not that bad.
    Pretty cramped on the Kop now isn't it. Not a lot of room to move at the top end.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Need to go.
    They need to release funds for a purchase in January to ensure the season doesn't go sour.

Bellingham (or whoever) won't be joining us if we don't have Champion's League football. If a midfielder comes in January they can help us NOW but also we could get accustomed to the changing look of the side (Diaz, Núñez, Elliott, the incoming midfielder) for the benefit of next season too, rather than feeling we "lost" this season and next season ends up a "transition" as that would be a real waste.

What we can't allow to happen is finishing 5th-or-lower this season. Bouncing back from that could be much to difficult.

John Henry can't make Trent stop being so lethargic. But he can support Jürgen this January to ensure we don't fall apart.

Elliott playing at RCM with the countless opportunities is spawns through him not being able to attempt a through ball or cross with his right foot and his complete lack of support of Trent and pressing and counter pressing ability should have already been deemed a very shit idea and a non starter to be fair

Must have come to him 20 times v Napoli where there was potentially something on or to be tried if he had any right foot of any competence at all that all went to waste because he hasn't, whatever the question is, Elliott isn't the answer
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

To be fair, they've backed Jurgen in handing out ridiculous contracts to Salah, Fabinho, Elliott and other players he massively overrates while letting Mane and Gini who were both absolutely integral leave on frees
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Elliott playing at RCM with the countless opportunities is spawns through him not being able to attempt a through ball or cross with his right foot and his complete lack of support of Trent and pressing and counter pressing ability should have already been deemed a very shit idea and a non starter to be fair

Must have come to him 20 times v Napoli where there was potentially something on or to be tried if he had any right foot of any competence at all that all went to waste because he hasn't, whatever the question is, Elliott isn't the answer
    Imo, Elliott/any other one-footed player should be capable of learning to use their "weak" foot.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    To be fair, they've backed Jurgen in handing out ridiculous contracts to Salah, Fabinho, Elliott and other players he massively overrates while letting Mane and Gini who were both absolutely integral leave on frees
    Mane didnt leave on a free.

Mane also told the club HE wanted to go.