Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boris's Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    That's one of my big criticisms of Brexit - where has all of the money gone that the UK was promised would go directly into funding (for example) the NHS, farming, fishing, construction, housing etc. etc. etc.
    All (Tory) politicians are liars and cannot be trusted.
    Yep the funding and subsidies for numerous regions and enterprises has all disappeared, fuck face promised all of them equivalent funding post Brexit

If I ever land a big win on anything, I'm straight out of the UK, I'd probably go to Santa Monica and ppl say "The US is even worse!" and it is, but I don't have any emotional investment in the US, the absolute fucking state of the UK, our media feeding people bullshit every day, thick bastards being made even thicker by our media, the devolution of mankind in our lifetime, losing millions of years old natural primal instincts to question and to know they're only getting half a story, I can't fucking stand it, it's like glass in my eyes every day, it's different when it's your own country, different for me anyway, it really fucking pains me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Boris as a boy wanted to be world king. He tried but forgot that we now have a different political system in operation

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yep the funding and subsidies for numerous regions and enterprises has all disappeared, fuck face promised all of them equivalent funding post Brexit

If I ever land a big win on anything, I'm straight out of the UK, I'd probably go to Santa Monica and ppl say "The US is even worse!" and it is, but I don't have any emotional investment in the US, the absolute fucking state of the UK, our media feeding people bullshit every day, thick bastards being made even thicker by our media, the devolution of mankind in our lifetime, losing millions of years old natural primal instincts to question and to know they're only getting half a story, I can't fucking stand it, it's like glass in my eyes every day, it's different when it's your own country, different for me anyway, it really fucking pains me
    I'm with you, mate.
    Absolutely fecking sick of the people who haven't a clue how to run the UK.
    All they know is how to ruin the country and steal taxpayers money. Personally we've had major financial difficulties because people don't know how to do their jobs properly.
    Talk about couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. And these are people supposed to be the top brains in the UK - HMRC, top financial people etc.
    I'm sure I could do a better job myself - how do these cretins get into the top paid jobs?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief