Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Rangers

Nineteenx is the only person that rated Lucas Levia.. he was garbage in my opinion. Great guy with plenty of passion and effort.Didnt mask his lack of ability though.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Henderson needs to play well. Hes been shit the times Hes played this season. Barking orders at his fellow players when Hes cost us goals with numerous errors
    He's made one error for one goal, then released Mo to assist and Thiago to feed Diaz to assist, having blocked a cross in our own box to to regain possession for us. He remains our best midfielder by a country mile. The drop off in our still not best press and counter press due to personnel after he went off v Brighton was simply massive, never seen a side go so quickly from complete control to none
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I don;t wanna keep bashing on about Wijnaldum. but its obvious we have missed his legs in the middle. None of our midfielders are up to it.. Henderson is a decent player when Hes on form. I don't rate Thiago. Hes ok but we need more physicality in there.

Nineteenx is the only person that rated Lucas Levia.. he was garbage in my opinion. Great guy with plenty of passion and effort.Didnt mask his lack of ability though.
    I Love a bit of Lucy's Leiva

Great servant, not a quitter!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He's made one error for one goal, then released Mo to assist and Thiago to feed Diaz to assist, having blocked a cross in our own box to to regain possession for us. He remains our best midfielder by a country mile. The drop off in our still not best press and counter press due to personnel after he went off v Brighton was simply massive, never seen a side go so quickly from complete control to none
    Rubbish.. hes cost us at least 3 goals in 3 games. He cost us the first goal in the Brighton game. was on the edge of his own box and did little or nothing to clear it.

Lucas, not Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Lucas, not Lucy
    Thats his wife. he refers to her as I love Lucy

Rubbish.. hes cost us at least 3 goals in 3 games. He cost us the first goal in the Brighton game. was on the edge of his own box and did little or nothing to clear it.
    Yes he did and I called it while you were busy blaming Trent if you'd care to revisit the match thread, what are the others?

AND this is exactly what I meant on my post on another thread earlier today, w@nkers just looking to bash our player before they start for some kind of personal agenda, I don't bash our players on match threads, I'll call it out if they make a mistake, all of them, but people like Justme CCTV Kev Steveo and a couple of others come into practically every single match thread with the intention of bashing certain players in our side at every single possible excuse, minor error or opportunity, while lauding other players well above anything they've contributed

Henderson fucked up for Brighton's first goal, as I was the first to call in the match thread while every other poster was busy bashing Trent, he was also comfortably our best midfielder by a mile in that game, most creative, the best defensively, the best in the press and counter press and FUCK did we notice the difference when he was subbed
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Looking forward to the game. Hopefully Darwin can get a couple and kickstart his career with the reds.

If we don’t win this then something is seriously wrong.

It can't be a 433 with those players can it.
    I think it will be a 4231.
    Might be interesting to see how that switch will affect Salah in particular, because his game an his position on the pitch and his movement have all become very predictable.
    Also how it will affect that space behind Trent and how he himself fits in his forward play.