Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yes he did and I called it while you were busy blaming Trent if you'd care to revisit the match thread, what are the others?

AND this is exactly what I meant on my post on another thread earlier today, w@nkers just looking to bash our player before they start for some kind of personal agenda, I don't bash our players on match threads, I'll call it out if they make a mistake, all of them, but people like Justme CCTV Kev Steveo and a couple of others come into practically every single match thread with the intention of bashing certain players in our side at every single possible excuse, minor error or opportunity, while lauding other players well above anything they've contributed

Henderson fucked up for Brighton's first goal, as I was the first to call in the match thread while every other poster was busy bashing Trent, he was also comfortably our best midfielder by a mile in that game, most creative, the best defensively, the best in the press and counter press and FUCK did we notice the difference when he was subbed
    Baseless claim - O can’t speak for others but I haven’t bashed any of our players - I just don’t do it. That said I think Hendo is beyond ordinary - which he is… Rangers will be his level

Well, some of the dead wood relegated to the bench might help us here

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas

Henderson Thiago Jota/Diaz

Salah Nunez Diaz/Jota

I absolutely expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep, long overdue bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    Yes he did and I called it while you were busy blaming Trent if you'd care to revisit the match thread, what are the others?

AND this is exactly what I meant on my post on another thread earlier today, w@nkers just looking to bash our player before they start for some kind of personal agenda, I don't bash our players on match threads, I'll call it out if they make a mistake, all of them, but people like Justme CCTV Kev Steveo and a couple of others come into practically every single match thread with the intention of bashing certain players in our side at every single possible excuse, minor error or opportunity, while lauding other players well above anything they've contributed

Henderson fucked up for Brighton's first goal, as I was the first to call in the match thread while every other poster was busy bashing Trent, he was also comfortably our best midfielder by a mile in that game, most creative, the best defensively, the best in the press and counter press and FUCK did we notice the difference when he was subbed
    You said what !!
    And the other people they do what !!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    You said what !!
    And the other people they do what !!
    The geezer is unhinged - poor fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    The geezer is unhinged - poor fella.
    Don't be talking shit about his fella !!
    You thiago fandango fool

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Looking forward to the game. Hopefully Darwin can get a couple and kickstart his career with the reds.
    The lad has something like 170 Premier League minutes to his name. He should come good. Some lads take longer than others and the red card (and subsequent suspension) messed things up a bit.

Tonight represents a great opportunity.

Well it's nice to see we're changing something.

No confidence going into any game right now though.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    It can't be a 433 with those players can it.
    I think it will be a 4231.
    Might be interesting to see how that switch will affect Salah in particular, because his game an his position on the pitch and his movement have all become very predictable.
    Also how it will affect that space behind Trent and how he himself fits in his forward play.
    Well, one of the things I expected Jurgen to use Nunez for, given he's very decent and capable of causing problems and scoring or creating something from Left, Right or Centre, wherever he picks the ball up across the line, was to make runs across the line and look to be released in behind opposition full backs/wing backs when they pushed onto Mo or Diaz as opposition managers seemed to be tactically employing them to do

So, if their wing backs do push right up onto Mo and Diaz, I'd expect Nunez to be released in behind them at times with Mo, Diaz and others then having the run on a defence that's been turned, looking for positions to be found by Nunez they can score from - Interested to see if that's going to happen
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthers View Post
    Well it's nice to see we're changing something.

No confidence going into any game right now though.
    Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice to see you Gurthers, long time, hope you're all good
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Don't be talking shit about his fella !!
    You thiago fandango fool
    Well, when you put it like that, who am I to argue?

Come on the Reds,…. let’s get some confidence running through the veins. Fergie in attendance