Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ref watch

Ref watch

So Jurgen was very upbeat in his pre match press conference v Rangers, very angry, a bit spikey, but cool and focused, our best Jurgen

He was of course asked about the Arsenal game, he said Dermot Gallagher said by the laws of the game and the correct interpretation, our penalty clearly is a penalty

He also said that there was a big meeting with the refs ahead of this season commencing and managers were told categorically that there would be not soft penalties this season, and also that Dermot Gallagher again said there wasn't meaningful contact for Jesus to go down and the Arsenal penalty shouldn't have stood

He said he found out later that Saka was almost certainly offside for Arsenal's opening goal having returned from a seemingly clear offside position, but VAR were unable to check it because of camera positions at the Emirates, VAR officials are incapable of looking at a still image, blowing it up and saying the goal was offside if it is obvious it is to the naked eye with the benefit of a still when cameras fail them?

The absolutely staggering news is, Darren England, who was VAR for the Arsenal game and who has form for plain wrong VAR decisions in previous games involving us, is astonishingly VAR for our game with City :ee: the cunt shouldn't even been on any officiating duty after THAT shitshow of wrong decisions on Sunday, they HAVE to start fining and disciplining failure in the PGMOL
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I do not believe the Premier League has been straight since it’s inception

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Neither do I Miller, I don't give a fuck what the record books say, I count Jurgen and the players who were part of it as 3 times Premier League winners, they clearly were

I have always called out Premier League officiating since its inception, I called out VAR working almost perfectly for 2 thirds of the first season it was used, at which point, The Premier League, English FA and PGMOL got their heads together when they realised if they applied it correctly for the purposes of its inception, they lost almost all their power to influence the outcome of games and the final destination of the Premier League title

Subjective their buzz word they introduced which translated meant "Pure bent decision not in keeping with the laws of the game or how all other similar fouls have been given" they later abandoned that and have just reverted to brazen bias and zero accountability
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

"tHeRe'S OnLy cOrRuPtIoN iN jOhNnY fOrEiGnEr LeAgUeS lIkE iTaLy aNd We WoUlD nEvEr Do SoMeThInG nAuGhTy LiKe ThAt"

Precisely, we wrote the bloody book.

All you need to know is …

“If Utd do well, we all do well.”

Says

It

All

So apart from a clear penalty denied to us. Arsenal's goal was offside, and they were given a dodgy spot kick themselves.
    Soooo all in all it was a fair game!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Thought we had two penalty appeals, the Jota one, and one on Elliott.

The one on Elliott was as much of a penalty as Arsenal’s.. it wasn’t

The one on Elliott was as much of a penalty as Arsenal’s.. it wasn’t
    Cheers, didn't get to see replays, and wasn't bothered looking back afterwards.

Great for the PL, LFC in crisis, and a title race at the top of the league.