Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ref watch

Somebody on here should get in touch with the Football Supporters Association.
    I posted a link on here months ago, I'll see if I can find it again.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Somebody on here should get in touch with the Football Supporters Association.
    I posted a link on here months ago, I'll see if I can find it again.
    Its ok. in sure Nineteenx as posted enough emails to them for the rest of millions of LFC in the world
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I have no problem in saying our officials are bent.. I know I've said it dozens of times now. Some people say ohhh you must not say that. They are the best in the world when it comes to integrity. Absolute bollocks
    You know what saddens me most of all? Michael Oliver use to be one of the referees i trusted to be genuine. Since the shit with Baldy and him thanking Oliver over and over. Hes fallen into the trap of giving us nothing.
    Man-city get favoured enough, stop fucking us over bastards.

I hardly swear in normal life. Im very passive in that sense. But sometimes things irk the shit out of you like the game on Sunday. We made a lot of errors ourselves. but the officials robbed us the result

Just happened to look whos the officials on Sunday. Anthony Taylor and get this Darren England is the Var guy again.

In this FSG need to fucking well learn to stop fucking penny pinching and leaving us short of players of the required quality in any area of the team - They've left us one shot in midfield and up top

What happened when they left us one CB short? We got injuries in that area, so were well below par, and the Premier League, FA and refs association took full advantage by fucking us over with officials decisions in tight games

History repeating or what, this is 20-21 all over again, we're well below par, left short of players of quality by our owners penny pinching through picking up not that many injuries and low and behold the cunts at PGMOL are putting the boot in while they can, as in, while we're not capable to take it out of their hands to stitch us up
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Seriously, we need to get clubs together to lobby FIFA and UEFA to write the laws of the game with very clear and specific required interpretation - Subjectivity is just a buzz word for deliberate bias and match fixing, we need FIFA and UEFA to leave as little room as possible for subjectivity in game changing decisions, to clean football up and make VAR work as it was intended to and how it's use does work in ALL other sports

Would help if they could keep the rules the same. It's like f1 nowadays

What would help immensely is for rule for all potential game changing and deciding decisions to be set in stone with very clear rules of interpretation and all alleged subjectivity bollocks entirely removed so everyone knows exactly where they stand and for a disciplinary system for refs and VAR officials for failures to apply the laws of the game being an instant dismissal offence as there just isn't any excuse for them to get it wrong

Football needs to clean its act up and remove the obvious and embarrassing corruption and the use of technology to ensure the laws of the game are upheld and the correct decisions are made as is the case in all other sports

It's simply unacceptable this has been allowed to continue as it has, there is no excuse for it other than The Premier League The FA and PGMOL realising two thirds of the way through the first season of VAR it removed the power they had enjoyed and without question frequently used to be corrupt and influence the outcome of games, League title and Cup winners for decades

Good luck with that.
    Try getting in touch with the football supporters association, and see if they would be interested
    in the game getting rid of corruption/bias/incompetence/etc.
    https://thefsa.org.uk
    Last edited by redebreck; 14th October 2022 at 11:25 AM.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief