Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ref watch

So, I see Wolves get a penalty today when Traore blasts an effort straight at Forest's player, whose hands are tucked in close to his body who turns to try and avoid the ball hitting his arm

That's a penalty but Gabriel making himself bigger and having his arm raised apparently isn't

On the subject of Gabriel, if he is on bale for allegedly being a rapist, why are Arsenal continuing to play him? Every other club with a player in such a position has suspended them until their case is heard, surely that's the decent and right thing to do?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    So, I see Wolves get a penalty today when Traore blasts an effort straight at Forest's player, whose hands are tucked in close to his body who turns to try and avoid the ball hitting his arm

That's a penalty but Gabriel making himself bigger and having his arm raised apparently isn't

On the subject of Gabriel, if he is on bale for allegedly being a rapist, why are Arsenal continuing to play him? Every other club with a player in such a position has suspended them until their case is heard, surely that's the decent and right thing to do?
    The decent and right thing to do is for all to mind their own business, respecting the letter of the law: Innocent until Proven Guilty.

There's a reasonable chance that during the remaining part of the season we will be the benefitaries of for and against penalty decisions. If not this thread is on to something. If yes it's all bollocks and we need to be better in defence and attack.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Somebody on here should get in touch with the Football Supporters Association.
    I posted a link on here months ago, I'll see if I can find it again.
    Anybody on here interested in joining the FSA? (I'm considering it)

Taylor was utter tripe.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Taylor was utter tripe.
    Rodri made 2 yellow card tackles & deliberately hand balled to stop a counter today, as far as I'm aware he didn't even get booked

The last 15/20 minutes was the most laughable, Taylor was given free kicks to them for absolutely no reason and furthermore where did the 6 minutes come from? You can almost guarantee if it was us who was losing it would have been 4 more minutes
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

When Ali caught the ball and assisted Mo for the goal, the cross into his hands was from yet another erroneous free kick given for a De Bruyne dive, just a few yards in front of Taylor.

Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Rodri made 2 yellow card tackles & deliberately hand balled to stop a counter today, as far as I'm aware he didn't even get booked
    Was he seriously not yellow carded for the hand ball. fuk me pink.

Ok Leeds v Arsenal - Bamford fouls Gabriel, Gabriel lashes out at him in an act of violent conduct, how does VAR adjudging Bamford to have fould Gabriel absolve him of his red card for violent conduct? If a player fouls another player anywhere on the pitch and he reacts as Gabriel did, it's a red card and Gabriel's red card should surely stand
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”