Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v West Ham

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    See the thing about me is I'm honest and fair and don't sugar coat things because a player is ours or because it's our team, you lot do not understand that, so you make it an agenda between one player and another etc

A good example of how I am, would be the Owen cup final, I watched it with a mate who is an Arsenal fan, I was ecstatic we won, but I couldn't help but be embarrassed at the manner of the win, the officials having fucked up so royally, the first thing I did after the final whistle was apologise to my mate and admit they were absolutely robbed, because they were

I get why some of our fans and other fans can be confrontational of sorts about people questioning officials and VAR, because most people aren't like I am - Most people wouldn't kick off because the mother of the team kept picking their nephew ahead of 2 much better lads, most of you would be the one picking them ahead of the better players, but I wasn't standing for it, same way I don't stand for Fab holding the team back being picked ahead of actual midfielders
    Lolz.

Teehee…

See the thing about me is I'm honest and fair and don't sugar coat things because a player is ours or because it's our team, you lot do not understand that, so you make it an agenda between one player and another etc

A good example of how I am, would be the Owen cup final, I watched it with a mate who is an Arsenal fan, I was ecstatic we won, but I couldn't help but be embarrassed at the manner of the win, the officials having fucked up so royally, the first thing I did after the final whistle was apologise to my mate and admit they were absolutely robbed, because they were

I get why some of our fans and other fans can be confrontational of sorts about people questioning officials and VAR, because most people aren't like I am - Most people wouldn't kick off because the mother of the team kept picking their nephew ahead of 2 much better lads, most of you would be the one picking them ahead of the better players, but I wasn't standing for it, same way I don't stand for Fab holding the team back being picked ahead of actual midfielders
    Its good to know you are fair and everyone starts with a fair slate.

I'm glad you've cleared that up for me as it didnt look that way 😉

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Looks like Diogo is done for the next few months.
    Rotten news.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Oh right.. so the pundits said it on MOTD2 - well let's all stand down then.

City could have turned up and played the local pub team and still wouldn't have won. it was all of their own doing.. darn it.

Ok Jurgen, ignore everything you did to get the win, tell the lads they didn't put up a great fight on the night.. tell em it was just Pep getting it wrong. The experts on MOTD2 have spoken.

Back to the drawing board.. oh and thank you Pep... keep up the good work
    Yep. It takes a particular type of misery to play down any result.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Mate, every single Liverpool supporter I know acknowledged that we were lucky to win that cup final.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Yep, handball Henchoz should have been sent off and we would have been down to 10, way waaay before little Mickey joined in the fray.

When little Mickey was one of us. He was a good player for us. But him joining them lot. Hes finished in my eyes.
    Some things you don't do and that is help them cretins
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Absobleedinexactly

I'm not really close enough to get the passion firsthand. but the rivalry is there to see. Pep is similar to Fergie in his behaviour how he manipulates things. What pisses me of with him. he complained like a screaming banshee over their goal on Sunday. YET they were basically given the league last season due to the bias refereeing
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century