Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New pm Rishi

Yes but footballers give us hope

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Yes but footballers give us hope
    Indeed Daffyd! But surely government should give you hope too?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Request #1 Fix the NHS staffing shortage and waiting list and ambulance waiting time.
    Easy, just get rid of all the fucking unnecessary levels of middle management in the NHS, sitting on their arses, twiddling their thumbs and stealing a living.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Fuck the UK and its bullshit Goldfish bowl politics with the vast majority seemingly incapable of following the fucking thread, they fucking piss me off

At it right away today, trying to portray Sunak as some sort of potential saviour, can he save us from this awful mess

HELLO! ! ! It's his fucking mess! He fucking did this! He refused to even consider capping energy price rises at the 4% a lot of other European nations capped them at and telling suppliers who haven't provided any of the 'much needed private investment' promised by privatisation in 40 years they'd have to take the hit

Our media were crediting him today with being the man to say Truss' plans to cut taxes would be a disaster, fucking WHAT? Every cunt with half a brain on twitter called it, it was fucking obvious, only our stupid twat media completely ignored that because they were desperate to appoint a white English PM rather than Sunak and probably ready to make a few billion betting against the pound when she tanked it

And of course Sunak fucking knew, his disaster class of not capping energy price rises at 4% made Truss' plan impossible

They don't really have anywhere left to go here

They've spent the last 40 years fiddling the inflation registers to get most normal people working for less every year to cause this cost of living crisis which has been with several million since the mid 90's

They've spent the past 12 years cutting people's services to the absolute bone to pay for over 300bn in tax evasion and avoidance each year and in tax cuts for people who didn't need them

There really isn't anything left for them to cut to make up any budget deficit

There's a budget deficit of 60bn because Truss having finally capped energy price rises at 150% the moron has compensated them with 80m for it

The entire Universal credit bill for a year is £80 billion and 40% FOURTY PERCENT of people in receipt of universal credit are in full time employment - More taxpayers money being paid out to businesses for shareholders profits rather than make them pay a proper living wage - This doesn't look like a 'free market' to me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Westminster may as well be call WEFminster....Klaus Schwab has penetrated the cabinets remember?...Sunak's one of em so is Jeremy Hunt,he'll also be rolling out the CBDC(Central bank digital currency) and the Chinese style social credit system.....Freedom/Democracy?...Pffft! It's gone as long as these Globalist,Fascist puppets stay in power!!....

Have a look at this tweet from Tobias Ellwood(quickly deleted)..The RESET begins!!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RatT458CjXY
    Last edited by Martyboy; 26th October 2022 at 11:51 AM.

Gavin Williamson back in government with a knighthood too! And Suella Braverrnan aka Cruella Braverrnan!
    Surely they cannot retain their positions and Rishi's judgement is in question!
    And Boris has nominated Nadine Dorries for peerage - what has she ever done?

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Westminster may as well be call WEFminster....Klaus Schwab has penetrated the cabinets remember?...Sunak's one of em so is Jeremy Hunt,he'll also be rolling out the CBDC(Central bank digital currency) and the Chinese style social credit system.....Freedom/Democracy?...Pffft! It's gone as long as these Globalist,Fascist puppets stay in power!!....

Have a look at this tweet from Tobias Ellwood(quickly deleted)..The RESET begins!!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RatT458CjXY
    Take out that phrase and then how does it read?
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Take out that phrase and then how does it read?
    Yep and your point is??

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Yep and your point is??
    I'll explain my point, if you reply to my question.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"