Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 World Cup

It seems that no country, or person, is totally clean.

I've seen a lot of criticism of Infantino's speech but I think the craziest thing he said was that this will be the best World Cup ever!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Dear Redebreck,
    I have not noticed your LGBT support before but acknowledged now.
    And where do you get your petrol from?
    I don't support LGBTQ+ as such, but I don't agree with them being punished for their beliefs/whatever.
    Same applies to disabilities (for example).
    I acquire my petrol from wherever I can get hold of it.
    If there was an alternative source I would go for it IF it cost a reasonable amount.
    There aren't many options available when it comes to fuel, unless you know differently.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    I don't support LGBTQ+ as such, but I don't agree with them being punished for their beliefs/whatever.
    Same applies to disabilities (for example).
    I acquire my petrol from wherever I can get hold of it.
    If there was an alternative source I would go for it IF it cost a reasonable amount.
    There aren't many options available when it comes to fuel, unless you know differently.
    Number 1. Stop using a car.

Number 1. Stop using a car.
    Easy to say unless you live miles from a decent town.
    And with crap public transport.
    If I wasn't close to my seventies I wouldn't mind walking or cycling.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Appreciated Redebreck. Maybe levelling up will help one day, or some day!

It might well not be your scene mate for whatever reasons,that is your business, but one of the first things i did, on arriving on my vacay to visit my family,i joined the leisure club gym.Back in Canada i usually workout and ride my mountain bike(in summer before the snow) I am possibly the oldest person on the forum but i credit my activities to my not looking or feeling my age.
    It maybe worth a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    It might well not be your scene mate for whatever reasons,that is your business, but one of the first things i did, on arriving on my vacay to visit my family,i joined the leisure club gym.Back in Canada i usually workout and ride my mountain bike(in summer before the snow) I am possibly the oldest person on the forum but i credit my activities to my not looking or feeling my age.
    It maybe worth a thought.
    Not my business perhaps either Fagin but I am 67. Got a cheapy home gym and considering an electric bicycle to help with them thar long slow hills.

Not my business perhaps either Fagin but I am 67. Got a cheapy home gym and considering an electric bicycle to help with them thar long slow hills.
    Right on mate ! I only joined the leisure gym while there as my sister and mum don't have any workout equipment.I was really surprised at the ages of some of the members,really mixed age range,many in the older bracket.
    At home here, i have equipment i've bought at garage sales over the years and the fact i live quite far from anywhere to workout.
    I don't believe the level of the equipment such an issue,actually doing a short workout is beneficial to a persons well being even without equipment.
    I don't know too much about those electric bicycles,i've seen them,but my recollection of an electric bicycle reminds me of when, i went camping with the church to Lourdes and southern France where alot of the young girls and boys rode them where the motor sat above the front wheel in front of the handlebars,but that was around 1965'ish.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Right on mate ! I only joined the leisure gym while there as my sister and mum don't have any workout equipment.I was really surprised at the ages of some of the members,really mixed age range,many in the older bracket.
    At home here, i have equipment i've bought at garage sales over the years and the fact i live quite far from anywhere to workout.
    I don't believe the level of the equipment such an issue,actually doing a short workout is beneficial to a persons well being even without equipment.
    I don't know too much about those electric bicycles,i've seen them,but my recollection of an electric bicycle reminds me of when, i went camping with the church to Lourdes and southern France where alot of the young girls and boys rode them where the motor sat above the front wheel in front of the handlebars,but that was around 1965'ish.
    Quite tiny motor and battery these days Fagin. Hard to spot the difference from a distance. Can do about 20/30 km/h. I will come back with something more of an overview of the modern (and perhaps fold-up too) bicycle.