Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Leeds Utd

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    I am not a supporter or detractor of the boy. I do know this. He is going to score tons of goals here. He is going to get better. He has pace, great header of the ball. Not midas touch but coachable. He frightened the daylights out of City that means there is something, coupled with the goals already scored. He is a boy we must nurture along.

I am also frustrated but a striker that has chances is someone who knows where it is happening. Klopp must show him thr love and belief needed as the main man.
    Klopp needs to get him down the middle not shunted out on the left. That front 3 tonight was the most rag tag looking effort constantly running into each other’s space and crossing over and not being in position to continue moves down the sides.

The problem with Firmino is he is loved. He is just that type of guy. Why he is so loved one will not fully understand. Some players are just adopted more than others. Not that they are better.

Firmino even this glorious season of his has been shite. 6 goals in the league. Hatrick against Bournemouth. The other game think he got a brace. I dare people to ho read the match threads and also watch the games and see how anonymous and how ge coughs up possession etc.

Klopp is confusing everything by playing him. Let Salah and Nunez, Jota and Diaz get used to one another. Before someone talks about they are injured Firmino was starting even when they weren't, Nunez even benched cause of Firmino.
    Firmino has been a great player for us and our fans will always respect that we aint c**ts like Chelsea who can just let players rot.

Nunez got himself sent off and Bobby scored goals what is Klopp supposed to do drop him ???

You seem a knee jerk fan who is anti Klopp not sure why if he had funds of Pep/Tuchel do you think we'd be this bad ?

Bobby wasnt great tonight but how many were ??

This is more than tactical tweaks we have problems beyond that no manager could change it.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Klopp needs to get him down the middle not shunted out on the left. That front 3 tonight was the most rag tag looking effort constantly running into each other’s space and crossing over and not being in position to continue moves down the sides.
    Another of Klopps mistakes that relates to his blue eye boys. Do u want to tell me Klopp signed Nunez as a multi positional player like Mane my gosh then if it is he got it wrong. Nunez is a 9.

I think we're in real trouble ☹️. Don't see a way out because we can't afford to overhaul a large part of the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Firmino has been a great player for us and our fans will always respect that we aint c**ts like Chelsea who can just let players rot.

Nunez got himself sent off and Bobby scored goals what is Klopp supposed to do drop him ???

You seem a knee jerk fan who is anti Klopp not sure why if he had funds of Pep/Tuchel do you think we'd be this bad ?

Bobby wasnt great tonight but how many were ??

This is more than tactical tweaks we have problems beyond that no manager could change it.
    Firmino has not been great for 2 years. Hatrick vs Bournemouth aside and that unnecessary Flick for Nunez goal against Rangrrs which a normal pass would still have gotten the ball to him. One of those Firmino skills that make him cult but is not really something.

The argument Firmino wasn't great but who was is masking for a favorite.

It may be beyond tactical tweak but tweaking so that an ineffective player plays makes the whole thing ineffective. The main reason most called for a tweak was to compensate for our ailing midfield. Prop that space with another 30 year old who has also lost some yards and physicality is just daft from Klopp.

But back to Firmino as i said go read the match threads for those games ge scored, go watch the games and check if he was giving the ball away, anonymous etc and then he scored. Some of those goals anyone would have scored also his goal to fame ratio looks good so far but it is actually derived from 3 games.

Firmino has not been great for 2 years. Hatrick vs Bournemouth aside and that unnecessary Flick for Nunez goal against Rangrrs which a normal pass would still have gotten the ball to him. One of those Firmino skills that make him cult but is not really something.

The argument Firmino wasn't great but who was is masking for a favorite.

It may be beyond tactical tweak but tweaking so that an ineffective player plays makes the whole thing ineffective. The main reason most called for a tweak was to compensate for our ailing midfield. Prop that space with another 30 year old who has also lost some yards and physicality is just daft from Klopp.

But back to Firmino as i said go read the match threads for those games ge scored, go watch the games and check if he was giving the ball away, anonymous etc and then he scored. Some of those goals anyone would have scored also his goal to fame ratio looks good so far but it is actually derived from 3 games.
    Well we dont have people who are going to spend lots of money so Klopp has no choice but to keep him this season.

What exactly can Jurgen do then he has gassed players and has no money to spend.

How does Jurgen or anyone solve this ?

Look at that bald prick Pep first season at City he was a mess until he started spending hundreds of millions.

Once Klopp goes I think i'll be done ive had enough of the game it just isnt the same

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Well we dont have people who are going to spend lots of money so Klopp has no choice but to keep him this season.

What exactly can Jurgen do then he has gassed players and has no money to spend.

How does Jurgen or anyone solve this ?

Look at that bald prick Pep first season at City he was a mess until he started spending hundreds of millions.

Once Klopp goes I think i'll be done ive had enough of the game it just isnt the same
    It’s barely interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthers View Post
    I think we're in real trouble ☹️. Don't see a way out because we can't afford to overhaul a large part of the squad.
    There are several problems. Which means several solutions.

- The team is low on confidence. Support them through what is a bad spell.
    - Acknowledge the team is in transition. Be appreciative of the last 5-6 years of brilliance.
    - The midfield lacks the energy it had previously. Give a lad like Bajcetic a couple of games and see what happens, seeing as we're dropping points anyway.
    - The midfield needs bigger change. Sign a mid in January.
    - Núñez will need time. Resist the urge to compare to Haaland when good or Carroll when bad - he is Núñez.
    - Left-wing is an issue. Try Robertson and Tsimikas both on that side for ONE game just to see.

Our situation is a very difficult lock to un-pick. We may need more tools than normal. Try everything. We aren't going to be shite forever. It's the drop-off and the standard that we have become accustomed to that makes it more painful.

Crowd was shite could hear leeds fans singing most of the game.....

Only the big occasions eh? or when we're smashing a team?

Pathetic.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthers View Post
    We dont need an overhaul. Diaz and Jota are big absences for us. Konate and Matip are ahead of the liability that Gomez is. I've said it for awhile we need two midfielders.