Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Champions League last 16 draw Monday 7th Nov 11am

we can get a 2 goal lead and defend very deep. Lets see how Madrid like it when everyone is behind the ball
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Real have more quality than us. They can easily deal with a low block. They do it so often.

We need to just play our own game. Don’t let them dictate how we play. Stringing more than 3 passes together will be key.

Ouch, if we win this though I can see us making the final, so that's good

Bit of a shitter we've got worse over-all and they've got better like, but you never know

trying to compete in the midfield could be amusing for all the wrong reasons
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

But they would have to come forward. unlike in the final. We will have the pace over the top to cause them issues. I fancy us
    just depends on the officials in the sense of them dictating the pace to suit Uefas favourite team

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Ouch, if we win this though I can see us making the final, so that's good

Bit of a shitter we've got worse over-all and they've got better like, but you never know

trying to compete in the midfield could be amusing for all the wrong reasons
    The trams left and the draw means we could have a wildcard winner or less peeigree type of ties for the so called big Boys somewhere later in the competition. City must be thinking their best chance ever to win it.

If we don't win it would be nice if a Benfica or Napoli win it.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    But they would have to come forward. unlike in the final. We will have the pace over the top to cause them issues. I fancy us
    just depends on the officials in the sense of them dictating the pace to suit Uefas favourite team
    They have quality but both times they knocked us out we were better. Last knockout we lost cause of mistakes and missed changes in both legs. The final well, the luckiest champions or pluckiest of all time. Madrid were not good last season and yet won it all.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We certainly had the officials - last time we were in a final in Madrid. Oh for another soft pen like that..

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    They have quality but both times they knocked us out we were better. Last knockout we lost cause of mistakes and missed changes in both legs. The final well, the luckiest champions or pluckiest of all time. Madrid were not good last season and yet won it all.
    They rode their luck for sure... but they finished top of their CL group - then beat this little lot - each over 2 legs. That's 6 games against PSG - CITY & CHELSEA before beating us in a final where the ball only hit the net twice - both times. from a man in a white shirt.

I get the vitriol but we need to stop making excuses.

We'll beat them now STOP WORRYING!

Did FSG put us up for sale before or after the draw?
    Can't compare the midfields of our two sides - we have to strengthen in the January window!
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief