Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: LFC Up for Sale?

Realistically sadly anyone that will buy us, will be very very wealthy, because that's the only way they'll afford LFC

I'm not surprised if FSG want to sell up for good soon, we've reached the peak of our value I think,
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

It will be carved up. FSG will keep a good stake. They just know they can sell almost half for 6 times what they paid for the club.

Kerching… and now for our next trick, NFL baby…. Yeaaah. Slap that dirty cash on my backside bitch. And we still hold a majority in Liverpool FC… oh yeaaah

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Don't understand your terminology Vin
    I was trying to say that 10million fans throwing in $10 dollars isn't a reality. We won't get to a billion with fans group even if some of them are throwing in a million or two....
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Slap that dirty cash on my backside bitch. … oh yeaaah

I actually think FSG have been good owners. We have finished 2nd four times under them and 1st once. Those four runners up were very close to winning. We also have won many other honours. The stadium is much better also.

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    I was trying to say that 10million fans throwing in $10 dollars isn't a reality. We won't get to a billion with fans group even if some of them are throwing in a million or two....
    Just under 8 million YouTube followers, say 10 million fans with some level of wealth.
    You'd need about $500 per person to buy the club for 5 billion dollars.
    Doubt we'd raise it, require a lot of organisation and probably some loan to finish it off.

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    I actually think FSG have been good owners. We have finished 2nd four times under them and 1st once. Those four runners up were very close to winning. We also have won many other honours. The stadium is much better also.
    Yeah that totally was all FSG.... totally.

2nd place four times wahooo..... and a extra 20-30m spent per season it could have been so much more.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Just under 8 million YouTube followers, say 10 million fans with some level of wealth.
    You'd need about $500 per person to buy the club for 5 billion dollars.
    Doubt we'd raise it, require a lot of organisation and probably some loan to finish it off.
    It would be chaos, and 10million fans doesn't equate to 10million wanting (or being able) to put down money. I suspect the pool is small

Eitherway, I might be wrong - let's see if fans mobilize - surprisingly there's been no one even putting there hand up to suggest this. Maybe a celebrity takeover? Similar to what was proposed for Chelsea?

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    I want some owners with deep pockets to splash cash to compete with like of City, Newcastle or PSG while upgrading the stadium like a fan base like Liverpool FC deserve. Not American owners please.
    Stadium upgrades aren't simple - Liverpool City Council play a part there.

Think we'd all like to see a bit more cash invested - but how much? At what point does it become "if you can't beat them, join them?"

I can't imagine victory feeling terribly good if it's been bought. We don't have to be paupers by any means but if new owners came in tomorrow and bought Mbappe for £300m and Bellingham for £150m and we went on to win the League I would find it seriously, seriously hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    FSG are business people.
    They are American.
    They're not that interested in "soccer" - Americans have American football and baseball way in front of soccer.
    Business people are interested in making profits.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief