Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34346474849505152535455565758596063 ... LastLast

Thread: LFC Up for Sale?

"Afford Klopp the odd risk. Like maybe buy more than 1 senior mid in 5 fucking years!!!"

Like JwH and FsG put a limit on how many midfielders he can buy within the financial constraints of net spending & wages.

The number of people dying everyday from hunger has reduced from an OT to a Goodison. 80 tousand to 30 thousand a day over 25 years or so.

I suppose I have my own thread for talking about that sort of stuff.

Jurgen Klopp admits he would like to “risk a bit more” in the transfer market

The Reds were quick to wrap up deals for Fabio Carvalho, Calvin Ramsay and Darwin Nunez this summer, and the club’s business looked to have stopped there.

A midfielder had initially been on the agenda with Aurelien Tchouameni targetted, before his move to Real Madrid, but 2023 was then signposted as the summer a new addition would be made.

Injuries have exposed a weakness in the squad, though, and Klopp has said the club are still looking to sign a midfielder before Thursday’s 11pm deadline, but that “we cannot force it.”

Klopp has previously suggested his hands were tied by the club’s financial limits and when asked, on Tuesday, if he feels like he’s been backed by the owners, he said he would be ready to “risk a bit more.”

“Look what I don’t like about [the question] is if I say now, ‘I’m not sure’, then we make a massive thing of it, but it’s not,” Klopp told reporters.

“I realise it was always like this. Is it always easy? No. Do we discuss these kinds of things in public? Of course not! Why would we?

“And we won’t start now with it.

“Let me say it like this; from time to time I would be ready to risk a bit more. But, how I said, I don’t decide that. It’s fine.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...ansfer-market/

The answer would be a simple “yes” Jurgen, or a simple “no”.

Now obviously as club manager you cannot say “no”, YET tellingly you were an ocean away from saying “yes”

AGAIN:

Klopp has previously suggested his hands were tied by the club’s financial limits and when asked, on Tuesday, if he feels like he’s been backed by the owners, he said he would be ready to “risk a bit more.”

AND:

“Let me say it like this; from time to time I would be ready to risk a bit more. But, how I said, I don’t decide that. It’s fine.

———————————————

This isn’t vague.. this is as clear as it gets to putting the up coming failure on the entire transfer setup. Remember. This was bloody August. He could see it coming. His demeanour was there for all to see.

I think the now then video needs to come out again.

As for starvation, you are right.

In a world where we produce x3 more than we need. No one needs to starve.

Also the 'west' waste over 40% .

Australia UK, USA waste huge amounts.

Just go into a hotel all inclusive and see food waste.

Made me fucking laugh reading those daft cunts wanting new investment to reduce their risk. Fuck off, what risks have they taken? A fucking 3.5bn uplift on their original investment aswell aswell as letting the team break down. Yeah loads of risk.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Made me fucking laugh reading those daft cunts wanting new investment to reduce their risk. Fuck off, what risks have they taken? A fucking 3.5bn uplift on their original investment aswell aswell as letting the team break down. Yeah loads of risk.
    The risk is that what is currently rated as a £4 billion club loses that value. Cash in NOW.. Quick before any drop. let the investor take the hit. Hedge your bets though so preferably don't sell all...just in case..

This is so clearly ALL they give a shit about. But they still have people saying they are ok.. We are a share on the stock market FFS!

Just read somewhere on Facebook that ESL is being looked at again.
    FSG waiting to see what happens
    Last edited by redebreck; 9th February 2023 at 02:32 PM.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Wow - it’s all happening isn’t it. Years of silence on financial doping and then suddenly as of by magic - things are afoot, & a few days later we have the ESL potentially back on the table.

Who’d a thunk it?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Jurgen Klopp admits he would like to “risk a bit more” in the transfer market

The Reds were quick to wrap up deals for Fabio Carvalho, Calvin Ramsay and Darwin Nunez this summer, and the club’s business looked to have stopped there.

A midfielder had initially been on the agenda with Aurelien Tchouameni targetted, before his move to Real Madrid, but 2023 was then signposted as the summer a new addition would be made.

Injuries have exposed a weakness in the squad, though, and Klopp has said the club are still looking to sign a midfielder before Thursday’s 11pm deadline, but that “we cannot force it.”

“Look what I don’t like about [the question] is if I say now, ‘I’m not sure’, then we make a massive thing of it, but it’s not,” Klopp told reporters.

“I realise it was always like this. Is it always easy? No. Do we discuss these kinds of things in public? Of course not! Why would we?

“And we won’t start now with it.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...ansfer-market/
    What exactly is the situation.

We know that we are now 'full' in terms of foreign players.

But that's just an excuse tbh.
    Chelsea case proves, they tried to dump ziyech on psg, and Aubameyang has been put on gardeners leave.
    Out of CL squad , and presumably out of EPL squad.
    Italy and other countries seem to allow people like Thiago Silva have an Italian passport after a few years.
    Surprised Chelsea haven't got him a Brit passport too.

But what about Liverpool finances over the last 3 years ?
    £105m losses allowed.
    Which again, in the case of Everton is a farce. Seeing them having a £378m loss over 3 years.

So in fact , if they wanted, Liverpool could spend £200m ?

Or would that be against 'ffp' ?
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”