Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314

Thread: We will make top 4 that is all

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    There's a few factors to me having the time to do stuff like that.

A lot of folks work 9-5 with an hour of commute each way so really it's more like 8-6.

My commute is 10-15 minutes and I start a little later and finish a little earlier than most. Don't have kids, currently single and whenever I am seeing someone they know from the start that I take long days off in Nature which they respect (and go and do their own thing) or tag along with as we've established early on that they're a Nature nut as well.

Sunrise is about 5.30am at the moment so I can get up early some days and be at a Nature spot around 6am, chill there until 8.30am and still be back to get a quick Breakfast and get to work.

My weekends are where I make the most of my time though. I pack a Lunch and often would be out from 8am-8pm on a Saturday let's say and have a late Dinner.

So the (relative) lack of commitments combined with getting up early sometimes buys me huge windows of time. Which, to be fair, are needed for some of the species I like to see.

Was filming Hen Harriers yesterday and I probably had a 7-hour day of it, but if I added up my minutes of having eyes on that particular species it probably was less than 4 minutes for the whole day. But out in the peace and quiet and having the day broken up by lots of other nice species to see (Peacock Butterfly, Holly Blue Butterfly, Viviparous Lizard, Kestrel, Grasshopper Warbler etc) more than makes up for the "quiet" bits and the peace, surroundings and breeze are amazing in and of themselves.

Looking for a Hammock with a mosquito-net on it at the moment and some tarp so I can camp light in single night-episodes - means I could do Friday through Saturday or Saturday through Sunday so I make the best of the Crepuscular animals but can enjoy a nice drive before/after/both.

It isn't for everyone, but I absolutely love it. It also drives Home just how many months are spent by Videographers to get the best footage for these Attenborough series.

He's 97 today I believe.
    Wow ........If only more of us could feel the contentment you seem to enjoy, the world might be a nicer place... Nufrespect

Treeeeeeeeeeeeent what a beautiful man
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Running out of games

Our remaining 2 games are both absolutely MUST win games we simply HAVE to win, so let's make damned well sure we do just that and keep asking the question

Big result for Newcastle tonight winning 4-1 v Brighton means they only need 2 points now realistically and they play Leicester next, who could already be relegated by the time they face the Barcodes on Monday, or who will be absolute desperate for an absolutely last chance saloon win should Forest, Everton or Leeds fail to get all 3 points in their games

The filthy still have Bournemouth away, Chelsea at old toilet and Fulham at the toilet all of which could prove tricky, especially with their history of multiple players collectively having meltdowns and so many of them having such massive errors in them, through all areas of their team

It's not over just yet, and might look very different at 5pm on Saturday if we get the win we absolutely HAVE to and the filthy drop any points v Bournemouth
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

yea only hope utd drop pts
    #FSGOUT

" I was wrong thread"

thing is lads, we'll win the europa next season, easily best team in it, as long as fsg actually spend some money we've got a lot of players out going.

I'm sure we'll finish top 4 i'm scared about newcastle though... they shouldn't have got top4 this season progressed way to early......really did they didn't expect top4 because of ourselves, and chelsea.. and spurs to a extent we've give it them

for fuck sake.
    #FSGOUT

We can still make top 4, but we could still finish 6th. crazy times we live in.

Well, need Leicester and Chelsea to win on Monday and Wednesday respectively to take it right to the last day

Come the FUCK on Leicester and Chelsea it is

Imagine, it would be fucking hilarious, if Chelsea beat the filthy on Thursday then Fulham get their revenge for the FA Cup quarter final stitch up on the last day

If there is any justice Chelsea will beat the filthy on Thursday evening and Fulham will avenge the appalling PGMOL stitch up they were on the wrong end in the FA Cup quarter final, with us beating Southampton to nick the 4th Champions League spot and the filthy will then lose the FA Cup final

However, the PGMOL have made it their business to not apply the laws of the game when it suits them to try and ensure there isn't any justice

Really how annoying how many wankers out there on random posts from these football sites are going on about games we lost earlier in the season in the fall out from the FA PGMOL corruption

A football season in played over 38 games

A title run in or top four run in is frequently won by a side with know how, mental strength and considerable experience of such runs ins putting together winnings runs at this crucial time of the season and dealing with the pressure of such situations

We have that experience and have been on such a run winning 7 games in a row prior to Saturday which would have been 8 but for the FA PGMOL stitch up and it took a stitch up of this magnitude, a brazen stitch up and failure to apply the laws of the game to stop us, because God knows they tried incredibly hard in so many other of our games in that run, but we simply would NOT wilt or relent to their shithouse tactics and kept having the resolve to rise above it and get the win in each next game

What they have very deliberately done is to dramatically ease the pressure on Newcastle but more specifically on the filthy, and STILL Newcastle could only manage a draw v Leicester at St James and in truth for all their possession and attempts, they were incredibly fortunate not to lose to a late Leicester opportunity when needing only a point, when they should have needed all 3

Newcastle should be going away to Chelsea on the final day needing a win to be certain of qualifying for the Champions League, because that was a deliberate stitch up against us on Saturday, to help the filthy not Newcastle although it helped both and given their performances and form of late, it seems very unlikely they would have got the win v Chelsea under the pressure of having to

A season is over 38 games, pretty much every season we have had in the last 5 or 6 under Klopp we have been in situations like the end of this season and have performed as we have at the end of this one in each of them, it matters

At one point I was worried we were gonna finish lower than 8th(our joint worst in my lifetime)...So 5th aint too bad considering how inconsistent we were for most of the season....Come back stronger next year hopefully....