Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: We will make top 4 that is all

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    That today just sums us up.
    You guarantee they'll be up for Real,City and Arsenal games. It fucking stinks.
    You can't carry laziness , you can maybe cope with one or two being off but not every single one.
    If they up for the Real game and reach qf I will forgive them. Not going to happen but if it does then 🤷

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I just give up hope thinking we've started turning a corner and playing like we can again......

every single time........ days like today.. ffs
    Significant understanding tests the thesis that your theorem would unleash.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    If they up for the Real game and reach qf I will forgive them. Not going to happen but if it does then ��
    I think I'm in the opposite Boat right now - as delighted as I would be to progress in such a scenario, I'd be all the more livid that we can't show up for Bournemouth - there's every possibility (if we got past Real) of getting no further, or reaching the Final and losing, whilst finishing 5th or lower - which would be completely pointless in the context of participating in next season's tournament.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

If they up for the Real game and reach qf I will forgive them. Not going to happen but if it does then 🤷
    You're right it's not going to happen but we'll probably show up.
    That's the third time we've lost to the team on the bottom of the league. That's an attitude problem for me, like Millers said a pure arrogant mindset that the points are in the bag.
    We've got away with it before when our players were all at their best but not now. No way that team is getting away with anything close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I think I'm in the opposite Boat right now - as delighted as I would be to progress in such a scenario, I'd be all the more livid that we can't show up for Bournemouth - there's every possibility (if we got past Real) of getting no further, or reaching the Final and losing, whilst finishing 5th or lower - which would be completely pointless in the context of participating in next season's tournament.
    As long time supporters my friend we have been through these type of things many times.

If we do a Rocky Balboa mid week it will be up there... just as this defeat is doen there with 1-6 Stoke, Bogdan Bournemouth, Napoli recently, Villa 7, Spurs 4 at Wembley Lovren nightmare

I get u. Get me 2. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    You're right it's not going to happen but we'll probably show up.
    That's the third time we've lost to the team on the bottom of the league. That's an attitude problem for me, like Millers said a pure arrogant mindset that the points are in the bag.
    We've got away with it before when our players were all at their best but not now. No way that team is getting away with anything close to it.
    Agree I posted on the thread for the game pertaining attitude. I agree fully.

Only real madrid city and chelsea away next 3 games, simples

fucking hell e ven chelsea might get back into it and finish 4th
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

As long time supporters my friend we have been through these type of things many times.

If we do a Rocky Balboa mid week it will be up there... just as this defeat is doen there with 1-6 Stoke, Bogdan Bournemouth, Napoli recently, Villa 7, Spurs 4 at Wembley Lovren nightmare

I get u. Get me 2. Cheers.
    It certainly will.

Fingers tightly crossed. Main thing for me is to make a fight of it on the night. If we get an away win at the Bernabeu it would restore some wounded pride. Think a big enough win is beyond us and they will be clever with slowing it down in possession to lure us out and scythe through the spaces we leave, but I'll definitely be watching with the fingers and toes crossed.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Only real madrid city and chelsea away next 3 games, simples

fucking hell e ven chelsea might get back into it and finish 4th
    Tough. We will look good if the other team plays and we can be the counter attacker, cause we don't know how to build and bring our attack into dangerous situations except via press and counter press

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    It certainly will.

Fingers tightly crossed. Main thing for me is to make a fight of it on the night. If we get an away win at the Bernabeu it would restore some wounded pride. Think a big enough win is beyond us and they will be clever with slowing it down in possession to lure us out and scythe through the spaces we leave, but I'll definitely be watching with the fingers and toes crossed.
    Main thing is notvto get humiliated. Even if we draw 0-0 it is okay. We know it is going to go one of 3 ways result wise. One of 2 ways outcome wise. Obviously the outcome is "already" sealed. But "football" strange thing I've watched for about 40 years now.