Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: WC Semifinals

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    You need to let it go stevo. It’s not healthy
    And you need to watch. One day you will see

There is more in there than in Messi’s whole career

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    And you need to watch. One day you will see
    I have watched hour’s upon hours of clips of Diego. I’ve watched hundreds of hours of messi live. To me I can easily see how anyone would say Diego is better. The amount of shite gig oust about it makes it nearly hard to agree. Your making me like Diego less lad.

I have watched hour’s upon hours of clips of Diego. I’ve watched hundreds of hours of messi live. To me I can easily see how anyone would say Diego is better. The amount of shite gig oust about it makes it nearly hard to agree. Your making me like Diego less lad.
    If I have the power to make you like Diego less - then you have the issues

You should be able to just enjoy it. Relax - nobody should refrain from posting the genius that was Diego, and I certainly won’t apologise for that

Destined not to score after that. Unbelievable

It all depends on which Messi France meet in the final.

If they end up facing Messi Prime, (...and play like this...) Argentina will walk all over them, put it in reverse gear and run them over several more times.

I still believe that a less than 100% Messi and Argentina can still beat them.
    Apart from the first 20 or so minutes of this game, they were totally dominated by a team that has never been at this stage of the World Cup and who, but for poor finishing up front, should have won this game.

To be sure, Argentina have a brainfart or two in them, but after that first game cock-up they've been mostly solid in this whole tournament.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

France have the tools to get the goal when they need it BUT they can’t control a game against anyone. Even England

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    France have the tools to get the goal when they need it BUT they can’t control a game against anyone. Even England
    They seem set up to get the ball in defence and break fast using their pacy wide men and griezmann to pick pssses. They are shite at taking and holding the ball and controlling a game.

They seem set up to get the ball in defence and break fast using their pacy wide men and griezmann to pick pssses. They are shite at taking and holding the ball and controlling a game.
    Yep - they are missing players to be fair BUT - if Argentina play their game - they win. Imo at least

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    It was strange watching the first semi tonight, Argentina v Croatia.If I am correct there was not a player of colour on the pitch, I may have got this wrong. I cannot think of one Top league team or country that does not have a player of colour in their starting 11.
    Seems weird to me…..I am not rascist and this is a mere observation.
    Interesting observation. The world cup final is set to see...
    The racist Europeans of Argentina
    Take on
    The African diversity of France

Third place sees Christ v Muhammad

I hope Argentina beat France,
    Be nice to see the Moroccans come away with a medal for their efforts. Croats got silver last time round.

I just hope the better team wins. It would be cool for Messi to win a World Cup - he has been by far the best player on the planet for a long long time. Fitting is the word.

France have won it twice since 98… but again - at the end of the day - I hope for a good game and the best team winning is the best outcome.