Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Cody Gakpo

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Despite the fact he was one of our top performers in the win v City? Remember that game?

Or the 9:0 v Bournemouth
    https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...layer-ratings/

Harvey Elliott – 9

Involved in the buildup for the first and the second – which he rattled in himself for a well-deserved goal after being one of the team’s few impressive performers early on this term. Absolutely brilliant finish, first time into the far corner. Brilliant run and would-be assist for Salah soon after. Had an excellent first half before being subbed at the break, the most in-form midfielder at the club so far this term.

Or V Newcastle at Home when he was MOTM
    https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...yer-ratings-2/

Harvey Elliott – 8 – Man of the Match

Was impressive in attack and also in recovering the ball in defence against Joelinton.
    Had the team’s first shot on target in the 60th minute, and played a great ball for Salah who set up Firmino’s goal.
    Was Liverpool’s best player on the night.

Sorry dude, but there is just too much guff and not enough substance to your thinking and your claims
    Seem to recall him turning the home match vs newcastle as well.

Despite the fact he was one of our top performers in the win v City? Remember that game?

Or the 9:0 v Bournemouth
    https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...layer-ratings/

Harvey Elliott – 9

Involved in the buildup for the first and the second – which he rattled in himself for a well-deserved goal after being one of the team’s few impressive performers early on this term. Absolutely brilliant finish, first time into the far corner. Brilliant run and would-be assist for Salah soon after. Had an excellent first half before being subbed at the break, the most in-form midfielder at the club so far this term.

Or V Newcastle at Home when he was MOTM
    https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...yer-ratings-2/

Harvey Elliott – 8 – Man of the Match

Was impressive in attack and also in recovering the ball in defence against Joelinton.
    Had the team’s first shot on target in the 60th minute, and played a great ball for Salah who set up Firmino’s goal.
    Was Liverpool’s best player on the night.

Sorry dude, but there is just too much guff and not enough substance to your thinking and your claims
    ThisIsAnfield is a garbage site with garbage writers, i honestly cringe when you post their garbage like it's in some way credible or carries some weight, you're probably the writer of their garbage is the"Thiago played a brilliant pass over the top in behind for Salah" about the pass that was too heavy and with top spin that ran away from Mo out for agoal kick utter tripe is anything to go by
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    ThisIsAnfield is a garbage site with garbage writers, i honestly cringe when you post their garbage like it's in some way credible or carries some weight, you're probably the writer of their garbage is the"Thiago played a brilliant pass over the top in behind for Salah" about the pass that was too heavy and with top spin that ran away from Mo out for agoal kick utter tripe is anything to go by
    Yes everyone is wrong when they don't back up your fantasy.. And I am not only darrenpotter, Jon Snow but also writing for TIA too..

How about this one from Twitter? Another one of mine?

And IF we want to just look at poor old Thiago.. This is a good place to start.

https://twitter.com/AnfieldEdition/status/1518248603751485441
    @AnfieldEdition
    Liverpool have a 93% win rate with Thiago starting in the Premier League this season, compared to 56% without him.

4:20 pm · 24 Apr 2022

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Seem to recall him turning the home match vs newcastle as well.
    No that was Carvalho

How he was v the filthy still in no way justifies playing Mo and Trent out of form and their best positions (space) and the amount of points dropped this season and last doing so, or the disruption to the rest of the team when already disrupted, it has proved an entirely false economy

How about this? in the 1:7 v rangers..?

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/10/rangers-1-7-liverpool-player-ratings/

Harvey Elliott – 8

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND - Wednesday, October 12, 2022: Liverpool's Harvey Elliott celebrates after scoring the seventh goal during the UEFA Champions League Group A matchday 4 game between Glasgow Rangers FC and Liverpool FC at Ibrox Stadium. (Pic by David Rawcliffe/Propaganda)

Elliott’s minutes have diminished in recent games since the change in formation, but he started at Ibrox and put in an eye-catching and effective performance.

Playing out on the right, the teenager looked like creating a spark, running with the ball and looking to make key passes.

Completed an impressive evening by rounding off the scoring with his first European goal.

It isn’t a change of system - it’s the return of missing players. Virgil for one. Did we forget? Less pressure on everyone to be at 110% - more space for Mo - and finally - goals
    It is a change back to how we played in 18-20

Jamie Carragher "This is like watching Liverpool from 3 or 4 seasons ago"

And it was, that half was like European Premier League and World champions Liverpool from before Thiago ever waltzed through our doors donning his fur coat AND it's the first time we've played like that since the day Fab waltzed back into a side that had been far better without him

Rangers fuck me you're getting desperate

It is a change back to how we played in 18-20

Jamie Carragher "This is like watching Liverpool from 3 or 4 seasons ago"

And it was, that half was like European Premier League and World champions Liverpool from before Thiago ever waltzed through our doors donning his fur coat AND it's the first time we've played like that since the day Fab waltzed back into a side that had been far better without him
    Still banging on about 93% win rate Thiago?

Winning games with a performing front 3 will look like we did 3 or 4 years ago because we haven't seen that level of effort in those areas since then., when our trio were in their prime. And your friend Carra? Glad you can cherry pick when you can and cannot take what he says like this..

Rangers fuck me you're getting desperate
    Not really, just finally took one glove off to eviscerate your inventions, your re-writing of history AND your bogus assessments which chop and change from game to game and sometimes even half way through.

Just give over and accept that you are a hack. Don't try and belittle the manager that brought us back to the top table and maybe, just maybe - you'll be ok.

Read the match thread for WOlves and the filthy and the your team, plenty of other people on this site not wanting Elliott included and bemused at his inclusion again v the filthy

If Elliott can play from now on improving on his game on Sunday, not impeding Mo's space or form or Trent's space or form, and sharpen up a bit defensively we can start counting his contributions, any contribution at the expense of both Mo and Trent's form and game, counts for fuck all with me