Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Cody Gakpo

Our old mate Mark Goldbridge has went into meltdown on his YouTube Channel over this 🤣🤣🤣

Welcome to United… oh wait

Snatching him from under their nose makes it sweeter. VvD obviously a big influence. Fingers crossed he works out.

Now let’s sign a midfielder that’s not Arthur.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I didn't watch any of the WC, but read that Codes van Gakpo was played all along Holland's forward line in their games in Qatar. Can anyone here verify this?
    I've also read this regarding PSV Eindhoven too, and that this season he has sometimes been used as a CAM. Which is good to know...
    I cannot be too sure without re-watching those WC games but I thought LVG put him in central midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Welcome to United… oh wait

Snatching him from under their nose makes it sweeter. VvD obviously a big influence. Fingers crossed he works out.

Now let’s sign a midfielder that’s not Arthur.
    The Mrs fell asleep early last night, so I switched off the TV and had a snoop on Red Cafe and Blue Moon.
    The amount of them saying Gakpo was costing us £50m and that we paid £100m for Juandy Carroll. Aw c'mon Mancs, we all know you been spoiled somewhat, but adding on ridiculous amounts of millions to a rivals transfer program to make yourselves feel a little more smug about things, well, that's just pathetic. These figures were being quoted across pages on their forums, bwahahahahaha....
    Wasn't it someone on here (Sid?) that broke down the Haaland deal over the 5 years. Even though the initial transfer fee to Dortmund was good value in today's market. The total outlay of transfer fee, agents fees, other various fees and his wages, etc. The total outlay over the 5 years is £370m....
    The City fans are quick to forget that when they're slagging other less rich clubs off for splashing out on a transfer for a decent player....
    These guys discount millions, even tens of millions like they're tenners. Hahahaha...

Not saying Utd are utter shite at transfers because of

Wan-Bissaka £50m
    Anthony £80m
    Maguire £85m
    Sancho £75m

Well not just that because we also pinched from under their noses
    Fabinho
    Diaz (Spurs also)
    Núñez
    Thiago

But not even just that, did you know that Cody Gakpo has the same agent as Manchester Utd manager Eric Ten Hag??

You couldn’t make it up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post

Wan-Bissaka £50m
    Anthony £80m
    Maguire £85m
    Sancho £75m

Fabinho
    Diaz (Spurs also)
    Núñez
    Thiago

But not even just that, did you know that Cody Gakpo has the same agent as Manchester Utd manager Eric Ten Hag??

I'd say Big Virg had a nice chat with Cody over a Horlicks whilst out in Qatar. Hahahaha... It's just too good...
    Big Virg was singing his high praises out there. They knew, the knew, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Our old mate Mark Goldbridge has went into meltdown on his YouTube Channel over this 🤣🤣🤣
    Did I read somewhere that MG isn't actually a Man Utd fan. Or was that maybe an internet troll..?

No he is definitely a Utd fan.

Fabrizio Romano:
    The Italian journalist Tweeted: ‘Cody Gakpo has agreed a six year deal with Liverpool, same as Darwin Nunez last summer. All clauses have already been approved. 🔴🇳🇱 #LFC
    Guaranteed fee: £37m’.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Did I read somewhere that MG isn't actually a Man Utd fan. Or was that maybe an internet troll..?
    He's definitely a Utd fan. I actually quite like him , a proper fan who's slightly unhinged when things go wrong at his club.
    No different to most on here !!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post

Wan-Bissaka £50m
    Anthony £80m
    Maguire £85m
    Sancho £75m

Fabinho
    Diaz (Spurs also)
    Núñez
    Thiago

Same agent ? That's mad, God knows what he's told him about Utd.