Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Cody Gakpo

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I'd say Big Virg had a nice chat with Cody over a Horlicks whilst out in Qatar. Hahahaha... It's just too good...
    Big Virg was singing his high praises out there. They knew, the knew, lol...
    Big Virgil signed 5 years ago to the day.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Big Virgil signed 5 years ago to the day.
    He's been decent...

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Not saying Utd are utter shite at transfers because of

Wan-Bissaka £50m
    Anthony £80m
    Maguire £85m
    Sancho £75m

Well not just that because we also pinched from under their noses
    Fabinho
    Diaz (Spurs also)
    Núñez
    Thiago

But not even just that, did you know that Cody Gakpo has the same agent as Manchester Utd manager Eric Ten Hag??

You couldn’t make it up!!!
    From Red Cafe... Can't even get their own players transfer fees right. But hey, what's £5m......

Sounds like they got him for £37 million, too. Thirty fecking seven! We paid £45 mil for Aaron Wan fecking Bissaka, for feck's sake. I can't even...
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

From Red Cafe... Can't even get their own players transfer fees right. But hey, what's £5m......

Sounds like they got him for £37 million, too. Thirty fecking seven! We paid £45 mil for Aaron Wan fecking Bissaka, for feck's sake. I can't even...
    Serves them right for inflating the market for years.

Can't see him playing as a ten or an attacking midfielder. My instinct says those kind of players shouldn't be too tall, so that they can turn quickly and a low centre of gravity suits that. Am i wrong? You tell me.
    People saying they are surprised that the Dutch connection with Ten haag wasn't brought to bear. But we have a Dutch manager too. Think he just brought out a book explaining everything about the club and how we play. i bet he was on the phone to Gakpo a few times.
    As for Gakpo himself, i think he has been brought through because of the injury to Diaz, which is where i think Gakpo will play. I haven't seen much of him. Big lad. Are we turning into Tony Pulis's land of the giants team, the one that Klopp was furious about?!

Pleased about this signing. Looks very good from what I've seen and looks to be the typical Klopp signing in terms of his profile. He's grounded and isn't a "big I am" etc.
    Hope we bring a midfielder in too, I think it'll be Amrabat.

In comparison Wolves have just bought the Brazilian Cunha for close to £50 million. 23 year old , 6 goals in 40 appearances.

Not very prolific in his career anywhere so far.

Conflicting stories some saying Cunha up to £35m or up to £44m

Lolololol