Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Cody Gakpo

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    The pace we have up front now is absolutely ridiculous, when we concede a corner the opposition had better not over commit or they are screwed.
    In fact any time they have possession in our half, when we win it back we are going to have so many options to hit the spaces in behind their CB’s.
    Yep very exciting, we really need to have a plan "b"

If we're in a final for example, instead of dominating the ball and doing nothing which happens sometimes, if against a good team play for the quick breaks, win back possesion and go go go. I do feel like we need to change it up sometimes, which is the only negative I have with Klopp and questionable subs/ timings in the games too but i think he's getting better at that

Having a Xabi or another master passer in midfield would be very fucking deadly
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Diaz first injury
    Firmino niggling injuries
    Jota always flicking injured.

Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Wow.
    Come back Bobby, Jota and Diaz asap please.

Not seen any change of pace in him yet.. he needs something. You can't get away with being slow across the ground not up front.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

He’s shite so far. Has to be more to him

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    He’s shite so far. Has to be more to him
    Think we will see more in time - look at it from his side - imagine being dropped into a Liverpool side performing as poorly as we currently are and being tasked with slotting into a side that is totally out of form, rhythm, chemistry and confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Think we will see more in time - look at it from his side - imagine being dropped into a Liverpool side performing as poorly as we currently are and being tasked with slotting into a side that is totally out of form, rhythm, chemistry and confidence.
    Yep true. Is amazing how even the smallest details seem difficult for us. It’s as if every pass is slightly under hit or misdirected. Every touch unsure and every reaction a millisecond or 10 slow. Mad to watch unfold in front of your eyes on a weekly basis.

I don't understand this signing 😕

I think Gakpo was bought in a Firmino kind of roll to hold up play as a false 9. Nunez will probably start on the left when he plays along side him. I wouldnt have an issue with Elliot playing in the Salah role. when we rest Mo. I don't think hes good enough in midfield. Time will tell if Gakpo gets enough goals. That was always my gripe with Bobby..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century