Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I would have been as invested in Serie A as Liverpool on account of my Italian-based Uncle regularly sending me knock-off kits and the odd footie mag - which would be in Italian so mainly it was the pics I studied.
    Steveo apparently had an uncle who used to send him Spanish footie mags, he mainly used to study the pics and knock one out, by all accounts
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Not bad… Quite funny I guess.

Thiago is actually 100% Brazilian genealogically.. So I was inadvertently getting on that tip before many even knew of the hairstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Steveo apparently had an uncle who used to send him Spanish footie mags, he mainly used to study the pics and knock one out, by all accounts
    Nnineteenx apparently has a mum who used to print off thousands of pictures of jordan henderson and put them up on the walls of her box room , he mainly used to study the pics and knock one out, by all accounts

@,Sid - fully understand mate (if I may call you that?) I'm 69 and a life-long red. My dad took me to my first game at Anfield in 1965 or 1966. We moved from Liverpool to South Wales in 1968 for my Dad's work so i didn't follow them as closely for a few years (growing up and stuff ). Appreciate your interest in wildlife and birds - I'm of a similar persuasion.