Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404344454647484950

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

It would have been interesting to see how Klopp would have put that team together with Coutinho. The system would definitely have been very different.

He'd only be getting in ahead of Henderson or Wijnaldum and probably as a number 10. It's be have been more of a 4231 rather than a 433.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    It would have been interesting to see how Klopp would have put that team together with Coutinho. The system would definitely have been very different.

He'd only be getting in ahead of Henderson or Wijnaldum and probably as a number 10. It's be have been more of a 4231 rather than a 433.
    Yep - but for me it wasn't formations that took us to the promised land.. And the reason Klopp was so desperate to keep him = by far our most creative player = less graft for all concerned.

Better options to open up quality in big finals v Real and against the likes of City etc. Probably don't

Squad with more longevity - less running for tired legs..absolutely key for a club that cannot afford 2 squads like City.

I think Klopp has shown multiple times that even with severe handicap he can still get a side to challenge. I realise many will only see the benefit of the Coutnho dosh exclusively one way...and claim that we wouldn't have been as effective had we captured Virgil Alisson and Fabinho and kept him too. But for me that is very simplistic.