Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I put this in the match thread, but it's relevant here too....

justincredible said:
    Today 09:53 PM
    I was going to say he (Jürgen) had underlying health problems weeks ago, but didn't want to say it...
    Anyone dissing on the big man (the legend) should maybe zip it for the next few weeks please... XxXX
    Just shows how shit linjders is, asked to step up over a few weeks and the wheels come off

It feels a bit like breaking up with a girlfriend, but not because either of you cheated or it was anyone's fault per se.

It just wasn't working anymore, or maybe one of you was getting a job in a different city and you both mutually decided you don't want to do the long-distance relationship thing.

But then you still have to see out the end of your lease at your place together before you both move out and you're now just going through the motions for some weeks more to the end of the year, still.

It hurts that it has to end this way (or at all), but you can't deny all the great times you had together and that you were great together.

That's what my feeling around the club and Klopp's depature at the moment is like.
    And maybe for the players too, which is why they form has fallen off a cliff in the last several weeks.
    Last edited by Crimson Dynasty; 24th April 2024 at 10:41 PM.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

He is ingrained in this club. He is a father to us - even us older fans / because the club was nowhere - HE shock the giant to waken from its long slumber. He brought the belief back - he gave us nights like no other I remember.

A one off - like Shankly

I am crushed he isn’t going to get that second title he so obviously deserves…

We all love him and we always will. He knows this.

No shit, why are people saying the obvious??

of course the ending of this season means nothing in the bigger picture, hopefully it's the end of nunez though.

Some fans of other clubs, might take the mick because we was looking good in all comps at one point and it's gone to shit, but who cares about them? everton highlight of season will be tonight- how sad------- utds getting to a final to get beat by city again, after scraping past conventry city and finishing 6th.....

I mean cmon..... really who cares about them
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He is ingrained in this club. He is a father to us - even us older fans / because the club was nowhere - HE shock the giant to waken from its long slumber. He brought the belief back - he gave us nights like no other I remember.

A one off - like Shankly

I am crushed he isn’t going to get that second title he so obviously deserves…

We all love him and we always will. He knows this.
    He’s been robbed of 2 already & if the 2 chasers don’t overhaul what our points total should be this will be the third

I don’t care what the history books say in my heart of hearts he’s won 3 fair & square & I’ll never sway from that we play to a completely different set of rules and not in our favour

I think he doesn't have the warriors he has a few years ago. He deserved better than thus limp end to his reign

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    I think he doesn't have the warriors he has a few years ago. He deserved better than thus limp end to his reign
    You can’t keep overcoming the opposition & the refs & in the third of the games they’re actually normal & even give teams leads & keep having to fight back

But look at it over the season Newcastle, send Mac off for nothing, fight like fuck, Nunez scores 2 great goals off the bench

Spurs Jones incorrectly sent off, same guy on VAR doesn’t give Diaz’s goal, Jota also sent of for 2 alleged fouls, there was maybe some contact in the first, not a yellow for me, the second their LB dives & Jota doesn’t even touch him, no contact at all

It’s been like that all this season, Konate in another game Mac for a second game when neither were 2 yellows or a red, both games v Brentford very much like tonight in giving them constant free kicks for nothing because they’re thought of as a dangerous set piece side

Jota AND Jones injured v Brentford when both were in great form because the ref let 2 yrellows by the same player go, him injuring Jonrs should have been a second then throws himself in with Jota when he wouldn’t had he had either of the bookings he should have had, and puts him out for seven weeks or more

The amount of frees and cards we’ve had given against us this season is simply outrageous considering we’re the cleanest team going in how we tackle because we don’t want to give the refs any excuse to give a free or anything else, we take a yellow for the team now & then like any other team, but we very rarely foul for the reasons stated

Steven talks about fatigue, having to fight back so many games, be reduced to 10 & even 9 v Spurs incorrectly, the frees, all of it, having to fight against the odds even when you’re playing great until the ref gives over in the second half as he knows it’s futile

Our lads being allowed to be dragged back constantly is really tough on the hamstrings & fatiguing and we’re our lads to do that, it’d be a free kick & a yellow with no hesitation Opposition players being allowed to kick lumps out of them & frequently not even getting a free

Caicedo in the Carabao final, tackle that’s a straight red, not even a yellow, so thrn makes a second red he only got a yellow for injuring Gravenberch for 6 weeks just when he looked to be finding his feet a little

When you watch loads of football of different teams in our league & others, you know what’s a foul, you know what’s a yellow & what’s a red & our lads really do play to an entirely different set of rules and tonight when they were struggling for form, I think it just got on top

I’m really going to miss Jurgen just him as a person most of all, his interviews, how he looks at things, he’s an incredible person, and an exceptional human being & we’re all really lucky he has been our football manager for as long as we’ve had him, we’ve been very fortunate to have such a person in our lives for so long, making us all happy & being everyone’s dad big brother & best mate

WHAT a geezer!