Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 363940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    It feels a bit like breaking up with a girlfriend, but not because either of you cheated or it was anyone's fault per se.

It just wasn't working anymore, or maybe one of you was getting a job in a different city and you both mutually decided you don't want to do the long-distance relationship thing.

But then you still have to see out the end of your lease at your place together before you both move out and you're now just going through the motions for some weeks more to the end of the year, still.

It hurts that it has to end this way (or at all), but you can't deny all the great times you had together and that you were great together.

That's what my feeling around the club and Klopp's depature at the moment is like.
    And maybe for the players too, which is why they form has fallen off a cliff in the last several weeks.
    It feels very like that to me

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You can’t keep overcoming the opposition & the refs & in the third of the games they’re actually normal & even give teams leads & keep having to fight back

But look at it over the season Newcastle, send Mac off for nothing, fight like fuck, Nunez scores 2 great goals off the bench

Spurs Jones incorrectly sent off, same guy on VAR doesn’t give Diaz’s goal, Jota also sent of for 2 alleged fouls, there was maybe some contact in the first, not a yellow for me, the second their LB dives & Jota doesn’t even touch him, no contact at all

It’s been like that all this season, Konate in another game Mac for a second game when neither were 2 yellows or a red, both games v Brentford very much like tonight in giving them constant free kicks for nothing because they’re thought of as a dangerous set piece side

Jota AND Jones injured v Brentford when both were in great form because the ref let 2 yrellows by the same player go, him injuring Jonrs should have been a second then throws himself in with Jota when he wouldn’t had he had either of the bookings he should have had, and puts him out for seven weeks or more

The amount of frees and cards we’ve had given against us this season is simply outrageous considering we’re the cleanest team going in how we tackle because we don’t want to give the refs any excuse to give a free or anything else, we take a yellow for the team now & then like any other team, but we very rarely foul for the reasons stated

Steven talks about fatigue, having to fight back so many games, be reduced to 10 & even 9 v Spurs incorrectly, the frees, all of it, having to fight against the odds even when you’re playing great until the ref gives over in the second half as he knows it’s futile

Our lads being allowed to be dragged back constantly is really tough on the hamstrings & fatiguing and we’re our lads to do that, it’d be a free kick & a yellow with no hesitation Opposition players being allowed to kick lumps out of them & frequently not even getting a free

Caicedo in the Carabao final, tackle that’s a straight red, not even a yellow, so thrn makes a second red he only got a yellow for injuring Gravenberch for 6 weeks just when he looked to be finding his feet a little

When you watch loads of football of different teams in our league & others, you know what’s a foul, you know what’s a yellow & what’s a red & our lads really do play to an entirely different set of rules and tonight when they were struggling for form, I think it just got on top
    Our players are constantly having their feet and ankles knobbled. Mac Allister today was trodden on and nothing given. As usual.
    Getting really pissed off with it tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Our players are constantly having their feet and ankles knobbled. Mac Allister today was trodden on and nothing given. As usual.
    Getting really pissed off with it tbh.
    I’m sick to fucking death of the cheating FAPGMOL cunts & ABL weak as piss apologist media & pundits for not calling it as it is on the officiating or City’s cheating

Very sad to think with a bit more luck Jürgen could've left here with 4 PL titles and 3 European Cups....

Unfortunately we came up against a trillionaire playing FIFA Career Mode in real life….....

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Very sad to think with a bit more luck Jürgen could've left here with 4 PL titles and 3 European Cups....

Unfortunately we came up against a trillionaire playing FIFA Career Mode in real life….....
    I was just thinking about this earlier. Especially that final against Real two years ago,really felt our name was on that. Even just one more of either would have cemented his legacy in everyone's eyes. Obviously it matters nothing to us but there's plenty of whoppers saying otherwise.

Saw a stat yesterday - If we could have changed just 4 results in Klopp's 480+ games in charge he'd have had 3 PLs and 3 ECs.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

I guess we'll never get to know but I would love to know his personal feelings on City and Guardiola.
    He's such a good fella that he's probably not even bitter about it, it might it be difficult not to be though.

Have you not heard ? It's all Mo's fault there's so little trophies.

I wonder if in fact Jurgen has a serious health issue of some kind. He really looks in a bad way recently, in my opinion. Let's hope he is just 'exhausted', which in itself is a sign of how much he has given to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I wonder if in fact Jurgen has a serious health issue of some kind. He really looks in a bad way recently, in my opinion. Let's hope he is just 'exhausted', which in itself is a sign of how much he has given to the club.
    I've been thinking that for a while now, and even mentioned it on here a couple of weeks ago...
    I hope seriously that I am wrong though... XxXX