Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

Its spectrum behaviours without doubt. Its clowns like him that give normal and genuine lfc fans a bad name

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You wish it was my second account.

Sadly you are digging even deeper holes. I really do feel sorry for you buddy, that’s some real bad affliction you got going there.
    Oh what a classic, from a desperately status quo challenged neurotypically narcissist

If you can't and accept see that while Thiago is a great player in his own right in the right set up, he hasn't been a successful signing and isn't at all suited to the strengths of our team or it's players and we were in fact better off with Gini in that respect, you've really no business criticising anyone else
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Its spectrum behaviours without doubt. Its clowns like him that give normal and genuine lfc fans a bad name
    It's neurotypical people, not people with considered disorders who are a threat to themselves, the planet, our species and every other species on it with their putty like so easily manipulated and conformed to their numerous status quos unable to look beyond them minds or to even realise they are so desperately conditioned to rail against and attack anyone whose ideas and thoughts do not fit with their status quo

Many disorders are or have been labelled disorders precisely because people with them frequently challenge and question the status quos of the neurotypical, that the people who created them and are overseeing the devolution of our species in our own lifetime and destruction of it and numerous others and our planet fpr the sake of accumulating more wealth than they could ever possibly need or spend rely on the weak minded neurotypical people being conformed to
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Just read a Twitter from Romano. Klopps said nobody is coming in January and all's good with the squad.
    He's either taking the piss or he's losing the plot.

@19
    I would never suggest he has been a resounding success here. He hasn’t, but the difference is, you are citing HIM as the problem. I am suggesting that the problem is in another place entirely.

If you even stopped to read my thinking on Thiago - it was always that his signing was and I quote “too little too late”. I said this the summer he was signed!!!

At almost 30, and without players to get the best of him, it always looked strange to me. BUT - and it’s a big BUT, he was signed and has become our highest quality and best performing midfielder since.

That is it really, not his fault that we never brought in anyone else to work alongside him. That would have given us another way of playing, So we had the option of extending Fabinho’s and Hendo’s careers. So we weren’t quite as predictable.

For you - it is all down to the capture of a top class player. To me that is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Just read a Twitter from Romano. Klopps said nobody is coming in January and all's good with the squad.
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly looks like the only way the problem will be fixed is if Klopp leaves.... that's if FSG do have the funds there.....

whole midfield needs to go in my eyes, none of them would be missed at this point
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    He is covering for the cnunts.

What can he say?

Owners are filth and won’t give me a penny.

We all know what happens in that event. Personally I think he should try and challenge them, but he won’t.

Without wanting to stereotype him - ze Germans are not known for disobeying orders

This for me is the worst part of all this. Its so bloody obvious, who is protecting its fn crazy.

Who'd replace Klopp?? I see Xabi Alonso is managing in Germany.. If hes good enough in 3 years he could be a choice.. Until them Jurgens still the man fro me
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

2 new midfielders
    Targets.
    A new centre back.

And this team is in metamorphosis .

As much as our best midfielder is Thiago .
    I think this is the problem.
    We play to his strengths.
    Not the first 3 strengths.

Fabinho could stay, become 4th or 5th centre back. Or as cctv good business time to sell for £35m+ .

Hendo new Milner.
    Bajcetic new Fabinho.
    Thiago, Keita, Oxlade ; replaced.

Bellingham, Morton + 1.

More legs and energy in the midfield.

Our midfield is now out run, and no longer dominates, harasses the opposition into surrender.

Not sure Tielemans fits that type.

Perhaps Armabat does. The lad at Angers had an impressive wc too with Amrabat. Sp.

Huge rebuild of midfield and reboot.

But only 2 new midfielders needed.

And a new centre back for the flagging matip, vvd and incompetent Gomez.