Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

*not the front 3 strengths

The clamour for new owners is the modern version of the clamour for a marquee signing.

Get new owners, they absorb the loss/debt and buy new players so the club climbs up the table, their stock rises and then they sell to recoup their outlay. To someone else with even more money. Unsustainable but hey.

I can see Klopp leaving before FSG. Watching today's match felt like the worst days of Rafa.

Imagine shiny new owners with no track record in football. Welcome home Stevie...

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Who'd replace Klopp?? I see Xabi Alonso is managing in Germany.. If hes good enough in 3 years he could be a choice.. Until them Jurgens still the man fro me
    Until recently I think a lot of fans, me included, were thinking Pep Lijnders would step up, if and when Jurgen left. However I have heard rumours of a story that his book coming out created some friction and tensions behind the scenes. But I never heard anything concrete about that.
    Was it a bullshit rumour, or is there something in it? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Just read a Twitter from Romano. Klopps said nobody is coming in January and all's good with the squad.
    He's either taking the piss or he's losing the plot.
    What's he supposed to say?

If he publicly says he is unhappy with the squad, it's shit for morale and in particular those players he needs on his side as the season goes on.

If we do sign someone, then (full squad) we need to unregister a player - a player that we may need later in the season so once again, shit for morale.

Difficult circumstances for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    What's he supposed to say?

If he publicly says he is unhappy with the squad, it's shit for morale and in particular those players he needs on his side as the season goes on.

If we do sign someone, then (full squad) we need to unregister a player - a player that we may need later in the season so once again, shit for morale.

Difficult circumstances for him.
    A rational voice. Exactly, not a lot he can or will say to the press.

Agree with both of you, but I believe tees was just making the point. It’s not the case that he (Klopp) is ok with the reality. Hence he is taking the piss = clearly saying what he doesn’t believe is ‘good’. OR and more worrying - he is losing the plot,

I think we all know it’s the former

I'd be very worried if he was happy. Especially when you see Arsenal and Chelsea bidding for our potential targets. With us plundering around the lower leagues for Sander Berge at Sheffield Utd !! ( I know that's probably bollox, but you get my point )

All of this is unfortunately on Klopp

He's made a catalogue of errors in his treatment, management, recruitment and employment of players since the Champions League win and in his supposed evolution which has unquestionably proved to be devolution and perhaps worst of all, he's tried to be something he's not and never will be, a winner playing tappy crappy football

Not recognising our evolution in Fab's absence in 19-20

Not moving Fab on and bringing in a No6 who could also operate as Henderson did in Fab's absence, crucially being able to offer the better distribution more suited yo our forwards and ull backs and superior reading of the game and pressing and counter pressing Fab is incapable of

Not recognising how his use of Jota was marginalising both Mane and Robbo and also Trent andto Henderson to a degree because it meant our most devastating combination of full back and forward of 18-20 were rendered far less effective on our left and their positions and automation that Trent and Henderson found so regularly were no longer there

Buyinhg Thiago his own personal wet dream and sacrifing Gini to do so, rendering Mane and Robbo and our defence even less supported and effective and persisting with his wet dream Thiago at the expense of all others and any remaining automation left

Bringing in Elliot at RCM destroying the automation between Mo, Trent and Henderson and altering the positioning anhd ability of Trent and Mo to find the space they thrived in

It really is a catalogue of catastrophic errors and failure of management and that's by no means an exhaustive list

You can add completely disrespecting and disenfranchising Mane our most important and valuable forward to that also
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'd be very worried if he was happy. Especially when you see Arsenal and Chelsea bidding for our potential targets. With us plundering around the lower leagues for Sander Berge at Sheffield Utd !! ( I know that's probably bollox, but you get my point )
    One thing that would help is if we wasted less money on wages.

The following players are all "midfielders" for us -

Thiago
    Fabinho
    Henderson
    Keita
    Ox
    Milner

- and ALL SIX of them are on £100k-per-week or more - possibly Arthur as well.

It's not good management of our resources and I can't wait for us to begin to address the wasted wage situation. A mini clear-out and youth trusted for depth/cover in a couple of spots would be very welcome.

Wij wanted to go so did mane, what you meant to do? maybe they saw what was coming before us?

FSG it's on not klopp.... how can he compete with the money thrown around by other clubs and we can't even get a new midfielder, only on loan.

19x henderson has obviously been run into the ground and past it now, he's not a starter

3 midfielders please, Milner Ox keita going the other way and that's just the start

Season after, Thiago Henderson Fab can join them. and possibly jones if he's still a shit henderson

That's how big of a job it has got now, scary... They're all knackered, over the hill or not good enough, there's not much life in any of that lot
    Last edited by Kev0909; 29th January 2023 at 10:17 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.