Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    What's he supposed to say?

If he publicly says he is unhappy with the squad, it's shit for morale and in particular those players he needs on his side as the season goes on.

If we do sign someone, then (full squad) we need to unregister a player - a player that we may need later in the season so once again, shit for morale.

Difficult circumstances for him.
    He was happy with his squad in the summer, everyone believed him then. No reason to not believe him now.
    I don't think he's protecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Until recently I think a lot of fans, me included, were thinking Pep Lijnders would step up, if and when Jurgen left. However I have heard rumours of a story that his book coming out created some friction and tensions behind the scenes. But I never heard anything concrete about that.
    Was it a bullshit rumour, or is there something in it? Anyone know?
    There was a story last week on this is Anfield. Not sure what they're like for reliability. Said some at the club were unhappy with his book. Didn't say who though obviously.
    Also said there was a feeling of real worry after the CL defeat to Real. That the team was done and needed rebuilding.
    Thing is if we'd won that CL it wouldn't have changed much. We would still be where we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Thing is if we'd won that CL it wouldn't have changed much. We would still be where we are now.
    Ironically enough we probably would have had to pay out more in bonuses and thus have less money in the kitty!

Klopp could have created a dynasty has he respected 'The Liverpol way'

He chose not to

If it aint broken don't fix it

If a player comes in and performs bettter when another is injured or suspended they keep the shirt

New signings play the designated role in the system without disruption or detrrimental effect to any existing players and auttomation, past great managers all did this seemlessly through Keegan Tosshack McDermottDalglish Rush Beardsley Aldridge Highway Johnson Houghton Barnes Sounesss McMahon

Klopp has failed categorically to do this or respect it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Klopp's approach has always been 'We don't want to give them too much information/instruction' he's said it countless times and it's wrong,m not 'The Liverpol way' these players need instruction, their designated role in the system and the movvement and triggers fot it and what's expected of them in every aspect

That's how succcessful systems nd dfynasties are ccreated and why Klopp will only ever be a very good manager but exceptional human being where Shankly Paisley Fagan and Kenny and the players who we had under them will always be legends, if only Jurgen had respected the club's traditions and practices he too might have been a serial winner of the game's biggest prizes also instead of effectively ripping so much of his own good work as though Sounesss following Dalglish

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    He was happy with his squad in the summer, everyone believed him then. No reason to not believe him now.
    I don't think he's protecting them.
    He may well be happy with them - only Jürgen knows. I certainly wouldn't be happy with how some lads appear to have wilted. I'm sympathetic regarding the amount of games we put in last season and to mental fatigue, but it really shouldn't be THIS bad.

Still - 19(?) League games left to get a tube out of some of this squad.

I think like Wenger, Mourinho before him, klopp is getting over taken by new younger managers copying a hybred of Bielsa and klopp.

They've all got video now.
    All know how klopp sets up.
    He was a benchmark.
    Now everyone is 433.
    High octane
    Highly tuned.
    High performance.

As much as I have loved watching Thiago, it has changed the midfield dynamics.

Fabinho and Henderson too are shot to pieces.

Next summer, will surely see a huge change in the midfield.
    If Liverpool are serious they won't get 2 midfielders they'll get at least 3.
    + a centre back.

Potentially 4 outfield players to leave.
    Perhaps 5 with Thiago.
    4 midfielders and Bobby.

Can Elliott Bajcetic Morton , Bobby Clark, Carvalho be the nucleus of the new midfielders + Henderson + Fabinho.
    That's a huge risk.

But klopp loves that too.

Liverpool absolutely need x2 new midfielders.
    But sadly it won't happen in January because the foreign quota is full.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    I think like Wenger, Mourinho before him, klopp is getting over taken by new younger managers copying a hybred of Bielsa and klopp.

They've all got video now.
    All know how klopp sets up.
    He was a benchmark.
    Now everyone is 433.
    High octane
    Highly tuned.
    High performance.

As much as I have loved watching Thiago, it has changed the midfield dynamics.

Fabinho and Henderson too are shot to pieces.

Next summer, will surely see a huge change in the midfield.
    If Liverpool are serious they won't get 2 midfielders they'll get at least 3.
    + a centre back.

Potentially 4 outfield players to leave.
    Perhaps 5 with Thiago.
    4 midfielders and Bobby.

Can Elliott Bajcetic Morton , Bobby Clark, Carvalho be the nucleus of the new midfielders + Henderson + Fabinho.
    That's a huge risk.

But klopp loves that too.

Liverpool absolutely need x2 new midfielders.
    But sadly it won't happen in January because the foreign quota is full.
    We needed 2 mids this summer just gone, not getting Enzo Fernandez at 9m is a sick joke, for me it shows our recruitment is very poor and has been since we signed Gini

Like you say, everyone is copying what Jurgen brought and being very successful with it, beating Jurgen's sad and misguided atttempt at becoming a tappy crappy side with consumate ease

As with the system under Shanks, Bob, Joe and Kenny that was incredibly successful for 30 years, we need our profile for signing players to be to fit the winning system and formula, looking for the next gen of players who are essentially tailor made upgrades of what we already have

Bellingham Fernandez Tchouameni

Would have been the absolute ideal midfield

Ward bungled our attempts to sign Tchouameni while Real had all their eggs in the MBappe basket and if our model couldn't identify Fernandez as THE most ideal midfielder of the 3 and an absolute must buy at 9m everyone involved wants sacking, an absolute fucking joke

Must get some south American scouting.
    Brazil mind, is a huge country to cover.
    But I suppose you can base in rio and sao paulo.
    Also , I met with an agent avyear ago.
    He was offered a scouting data base / videos on thousands of games all over the world.
    Access to lots of data.
    Surely the south america / Portugal route must be diverted to Liverpool.
    Argentina Brazil ... then evidently the nations doing well up and coming. Like Ecuador last wc.
    I don't think it takes anyone that clever to see a good player 🤣

Dedication. And hard work to find out.

Why are Brighton getting top class young players.

Like you say , someone not doing there job properly.
    Reminds me of the awful recruitment under houlliier from the French Market.
    Diouf Diao Vignal Traore Cheyrou Ferri Arphaxed
    Smicer half decent.
    (Arsenal got Henry Vieira Wiltord Pères Gard Grimandi Petit )
    Then final got good with Cissé and Anelka even if he stayed only a few months when baulked at paying 60k offered 35k.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Must get some south American scouting.
    We seem to struggle in this area. A few times over the years we get loosely linked with someone then issues are reported about work permits.

Bloody annoying whatever the root cause is as there are so many bargains to be had out there.