Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 811121314151617181920212223242528 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    No kev.
    If you don't back klopp when in a difficult situation.
    You shouldn't have supported him when he was winning.
    You don't want to open your eyes but it's end of the era, he will walk.

motivation has gone.

Any other manager would be getting slated right now, so his recent history does count of course, otherwise everyone would be calling for his head.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 4th February 2023 at 06:26 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I know what is a concern. That we don't have any young kid or we aren't willing to give them a chance to play in place of Ox. What a waste he is, his effort and contribution decline by the week and it's been shit for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    The midfield is painful to watch.
    Klopp had his hands tied .
    Keita and oxlade are the supposed x2 midfielders to come in ... lol.

What do you expect.
    A non working midfield effects all the team.
    Of course it is the midfield.

Stops salah being more efficient.
    Stops the fullbacks too.
    Stops cover for cbs too.

You get even x2 new midfielders, the whole dynamic changes.

Look at man u , Casemiro has totally changed man u (+ eriksen)
    Agree to a point BUT there is nothing to stop teams overloading on Salah. he has no room at all. Not making excuses for him - he should still do better.. but still

Gakpo looks so easy to stop and really very ordinary right now... and Nunez just runs at 100 miles an hour then over hits the pass or the shot. There is no press from the front. Missing Jota hugely right now. Oh for Mane - Salah and Bobby of 3 years ago.,..

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Totally support Klopp tees but how could it get worse, look at this season’s results and where we have been absolutely battered by small clubs with tiny budgets.
    Tiny budgets?
    Are you taking the piss?
    £44m on Nunes , tiny ?

These clubs are spending millions too.
    Even Bournemouth outspent everyone in Italy Spain Germany France.

Interesting tosee some are starting to say Klopp out even if they say perhaps.

When I said it I was lynched. I said it months ago. If one argues a certain way it is cause you hate Klopp or the question is who comes in next. I state again, I love Klopp. Grateful for giving me the best years in the last 30or so years.

Our problems are 70% owners but 30% Klopp. Losing to all these smaller teams is a dressing room issue. Injuries can be blamed so far but we still have better players than all the teams we losing to.

My thoughts on Klopp was he is loyal to 11 or so players and the day he needs the fringe players whom he never trusted they won't die for him. It is happening now. His high octane football is hard on the body and mind which means he needed to flush his team continually, the players are goofed, last season also took a huge mental knock. So recruitment is definitely on the board. But we did sign 4 attackers recently perhaps 1 less could have been bought and a midfielder could have been added. That decision im sure is Klopps and his team.

Overall as someone said many Managers are his disciples and have now modeled their teams on his way,hard work, press, counter press etc. So it is a ode and his legacy in football will never be forgotten. He is one of the greats of all time. A magician. I love him too. But perhaps he has run his journey.

I have been of the view that he has lost the dressing room. There is no longer that hugging love. Maybe with the younger players but everything has been stale since we won the league. Last season was just phenomenal, but we were winning without being impressive.

All dynasties come to an end. If Klopp stays he need to rip up this team. If he does I will back him. Even if we come 9th next season. He needs to bring in fresh faces who will die for him. Doesn't matter who doesn't matter if it costs money or they are Academy players. He is a magician. But I think he forgot what works for him. What works for him is hungry, unknown players, players who need a Father to tell them you good enough. Kloppalso tried to change his footballing philosophy, Thiago signing is clear. We became more patient possession based as we were closing in on the league title. Very continental style, but we didn't change the high line. Not sure if slow build up and high line go together.

I feel Klopp can still succeed if he stays. Maybe not next season but he can. Lots if players he made are too big for their shoes now.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I know what is a concern. That we don't have any young kid or we aren't willing to give them a chance to play in place of Ox. What a waste he is, his effort and contribution decline by the week and it's been shit for a long while.
    Yet the same dross has stayed with us for years, and not any money spent in midfield

Shocking.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    So why have the last 3 big transfers been forwards if the midfield was so obviously fucked. Or did we not notice it within the club
    That's what I'd like to know. Who rubber stamped those signings? It's a ridiculous negligent decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Agree to a point BUT there is nothing to stop teams overloading on Salah. he has no room at all. Not making excuses for him - he should still do better.. but still

Gakpo looks so easy to stop and really very ordinary right now... and Nunez just runs at 100 miles an hour then over hits the pass or the shot. There is no press from the front. Midding Jota hugely right now. Oh for Mane - Salah and Bobby of 3 years ago.,..
    The ingredients for a successful team is there. Nunez, Diaz and Gakpo are going to work out. The rebuilt is massive but maybe not as big. As the attitude of some of the boys stink. So get some wood out and take it from there. Hope it is with Kloppbut I am okay if it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Haha, That's actually my other half's name!
    all good
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Confidence is now at an all time low.
    I'd agree that.
    As stated before the whole season has been a farce.
    Preseason preparation
    Lack of x2 or 3x midfielders
    Wc midway
    Injuries
    Now confidence low.

Don't see how klopp is to blame for those first 4 points that triggers the 5th.