Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2730313233343536373839404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

Looks like a shopping mall

One of the best stadiums around already - and they spent €1 billion On redevelopment.

Aside from the money - it looks spectacular and makes Anfield look like a joke. It’s a stadium that represents its day, Anfield is a relic - with 1980’s styled Toxteth corrugated iron facades. It’s pig ugly from any angle and the lack of harmony between the stands leave me cold.

Like the saying goes for an ugly child - “a face only a mother could love”.

While Anfield will remain one of the greatest stadiums around - On at most - entirely due to the brilliance of the supporters - as a building/structure/architecture- it’s a total joke. A bad one at that.

FSG should hang their penny pinching heads in shame. I was over the moon at the size increase - O still dream of an 80,000 Anfield - but the way the ground looks.. My god… It’s appalling

That’s my opinion at least

I realise it might be rough up north and in rural Ireland - I get it that Clare Balding might be perceived as a great beauty - but in my locale she is a munter and yet she herself has far better lines than the detritus in L4 Masquerading as the home of the most decorated club in the land.

For heavens sake - look at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I realise it might be rough up north and in rural Ireland - I get it that Clare Balding might be perceived as a great beauty - but in my locale she is a munter and yet she herself has far better lines than the detritus in L4 Masquerading as the home of the most decorated club in the land.

If FSG encased Anfield like that, you'd find Anfield easier on the eye !!

Claire Balding?.......Ooooooohh Sex.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Claire Balding?.......Ooooooohh Sex.
    Brilliant assist.,,

Cheers - but Alan is not even remotely based on Madeley despite repeated attempts by various media voices to draw a parallel.

He has at times resembled Richard but only loosely and even then you would have to cross him with a far more astute personality.

Alan is a crazy deep character. So misunderstood. We all have Alan in us.

I mean how Richard is this guy…?

Cheers - but Alan is not even remotely based on Madeley despite repeated attempts by various media voices to draw a parallel.

He has at times resembled Richard but only loosely and even then you would have to cross him with a far more astute personality.

Alan is a crazy deep character. So misunderstood. We all have Alan in us.
    oh I wasn't suggesting Alan is based on Madeley, I think it's more the other way round as Richard matures!