Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I saw that on social media too. Absolutely incredible.
    Yep, quite incredible.. At least for some of us

We have never seen this before in any of the top leagues in Europe. Juventus the closest with 9 in a row I believe. then Lyon with 7? and 5 for Real.

Think of it.,, but for Klopp - it is 14 in a row and counting for Bayern. FOURTEEN! The flip side is that since he forced them to up their game - since he left - nobody (quite literally) else has been able to compete.

Yes, never seen before except when we've seen it before.

Europe is full of one and two team leagues. I guess that's a suprise to some

The great managers are somehow able to break the stranglehold that those teams have.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

…I’m sure many of us will concede that a large number “two” has floated into view…Can see it and smell it daily.

I am less sure however that ‘it’ can enlighten us all as to when we have ever witnessed anything quite like this before in any of the top European leagues.

Zose poo’er Germanzzz Zey juzt cannot fint zat zuper hero to sztop ze marchin forvard of zose Svinenenhunds in Muunchen.

https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2023/05/bundesliga-champions-2023/bayern-extend-incredible-record-across-europe-s-top-five-leagues-to-11-consecutive-titles

Which bit are you struggling with Victor? I'll try and help but with you it's not easy.

How many times do you think Barca/Real Madrid have won the league since Rafa left in 2004? SEVENTEEN. That's 17 in 19 years with Atletico Madrid being the only other team to win it.

Rangers and Celtic have won 38 in a row between them since Ferguson left. No other team has won that league since.

Only one team in Holland has won the league outside of PSV, Ajax and Feyenoord in about 60 years.

PSG have won 9 of the last 11 league titles in France. The other two times they were runners up.

None of this is particularly new or interesting. Munich are currently operating in a one club league. They're going to win a lot of league titles until someone else gets their shit together.

And for anyone who thinks the PL isn't heading the same way, City have been 1st or 2nd 10 times in the last 12 seasons. 7 wins and 3 times runner up.
    Last edited by JockStrap; 16th January 2024 at 04:44 PM.

I guess they call it "Artificial Intelligence" for a reason.

Perhaps it's a binary thing? Seems there is a problem in deciphering the code. In this instance it is quite simple, find the difference between 1 and more than 1.

For the rest - and euphemistically - we may start by calling it 'number two'

Better to have artificial intelligence than no intelligence.

Who knows what point you're trying to make. You probably don't even have one.

Choo-choo....

199 Premier League wins as Liverpool manager......

His first came against Chelsea, hopefully his 200th will as well......

That would be fitting and a remarkable achievement considering the team he inherited and the funds at his disposal.