Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3437383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    That's a bit reactionary, but I'd say he'll be gone in the summer...
    Thank god for that my heart can't take any more
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Poor fella was arm twisted into that contract extension. He does look like he’s partially left the building but who could blame him.Had the news about his early departure been held off for another 2 months it would have been better.

He has aged 20 years in less than 9. More than earned his break. But right now he looks totally shattered.

When he said he can’t commit at full level for another year but would manage the rest of this season - many said it was a little hard to believe.

If you are done you are done. When you know it - then you are probably there already or at least very close.

Let’s hope beyond all hope there is one last hurrah

we think it's frustrating but wouldn't you be done after this season and so long working under, we use liverpool to fund other things and milk to invest in other things for more profit owners???

Not just that, I mean missing chance after chance is frustrating for us, imagine being the manager, I'd breakdown I think watching us lately, as the manager and throw shit at certain players
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

A win sunday and one of rivals dropping point will juice him up again. I'm fully confident we'll turn over the italian shitebags next thursday

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    A win sunday and one of rivals dropping point will juice him up again. I'm fully confident we'll turn over the italian shitebags next thursday
    I am he just needs to use the players to their best abilities & play to our greatest strength instead of obsessively trying to pass teams to death neglecting elements that were our greatest strengths

I put this in the match thread, but it's relevant here too....

justincredible said:
    Today 09:53 PM
    I was going to say he (Jürgen) had underlying health problems weeks ago, but didn't want to say it...
    Anyone dissing on the big man (the legend) should maybe zip it for the next few weeks please... XxXX

I didnt know he had something wrong with him?? says it all that hes continued to carry on at all
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I didnt know he had something wrong with him?? says it all that hes continued to carry on at all
    I'm not saying he has something wrong with him, but it's just a hunch I got weeks ago looking at him and his demeanor...
    I really really hope I am wrong though...

Jürgen may be burnt out right now and in need of an incredibly well-earned break, but by God, how brightly that fire blazed for the majority of a 9-year period.

His tenure may not be coming to the end that we would have liked, but what a Manager and more importantly, what a man.

If you have any capacity to do so - letters, cheering at the ground, whatever - let him know.

Thank you Boss.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I'm not saying he has something wrong with him, but it's just a hunch I got weeks ago looking at him and his demeanor...
    I really really hope I am wrong though...
    I think you are right, think its a stress related illness. depression isnt great, im glad hes leaving for his own state of mind.
    What a wonderful man. we will miss him hugely
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century