Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Ironic discussing this about Shanks...This vid came up on my Youtube via the Firestick last night,the date stood out for me because I was literally 10 DAYS old at the time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA7P8jFjFSQ
    That was fun. Great to see the flying pig in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    That was fun. Great to see the flying pig in his prime.
    Heard at the end the commentator mentioning the league standings at the time....Sadly we missed out by 3 points(2 for a win) to Man.City....

http://www.emfootball.co.uk/table1967-68.html

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Worth bearing in mind we had a season where we lost 6 on the spin - followed by a season where we had a good attempt at a Quad.

Few would have had much faith after the 6 losses in a row in 20/21 - but we pulled it out of the bag. Hopefully we can find a way again.

The flip side is that we fail and we end up outside of the Champion's League spots. It's easy to feel Doom-and-Gloom about that prospect (I'm certainly very nervous of it) but also as a counter we should note that the current League leaders were (if I recall correctly) without Champion's League football in 17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21 and 21/22 - yet now have a decent squad
    Yeah mental season that one....We were 9,4 and 1(W D L) the first 14 games and top then VVD got injured at Everton....We finished the last 10 games 8,2 and 0(W D L) yet in the middle 14 games we were relegation form of 3,3 and 8(W D L)...crazy!...

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Jurgen is our only hope. He is the best thing to happen to this club since Bill Shankly. He shouldn’t need to defend his position
    He's made his fair share of monumental fucks ups in where we are right now, maybe too heavily influenced in the failed supposed evolution of the team by his coaching staff, it is criminal he hasn't been backed and despite FSG bringing the club to earning almost the same as the filthy a season, and them having to make huge debt repayments every year, we're still nowhere near competing with them financially on the playing side

It isn't only a criminal waste of the best manger we've been blessed to have since Bob, it is an absolutely scandalous criminal waste of the careers of Alisson, Trent, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Gini, Hendo, Mane, Salah and Bobby who all deserved much much better and justly should have expected far better to be brought in to support and challenge them and should all have more medals in their cabinets, they should all have at least 2 more Premier League winners medals but for the appalling match fixing of our officials
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He's made his fair share of monumental fucks ups in where we are right now, maybe too heavily influenced in the failed supposed evolution of the team by his coaching staff, it is criminal he hasn't been backed and despite FSG bringing the club to earning almost the same as the filthy a season, and them having to make huge debt repayments every year, we're still nowhere near competing with them financially on the playing side

It isn't only a criminal waste of the best manger we've been blessed to have since Bob, it is an absolutely scandalous criminal waste of the careers of Alisson, Trent, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Gini, Hendo, Mane, Salah and Bobby who all deserved much much better and justly should have expected far better to be brought in to support and challenge them and should all have more medals in their cabinets, they should all have at least 2 more Premier League winners medals but for the appalling match fixing of our officials
    I reckon he’s losing it this year

Why does Jurgen stand on the touchline with a huge grin on his face?? I know hes not trying to make the players feel down and depressed. so puts on a brave face. But hes like a Cheshire cat at times.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

He looked pretty pissed after todays game when apologising to the away end.

Sad to see him that way.

He'll walk in the summer for a break
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I would not be surprised my kevative friend

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I would not be surprised my kevative friend
    Don't blame him, he's delivered us the big ones, he won't again sadly

Still think that's why some players, especially in midfield don't seem as motivated as they use to be, amongst other things (not being that good in the first place) and knackered.. and aging etc

I feel 1-2 years there will be big changes at the club.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.