Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ben Gannon Doak

Ben Gannon Doak

Went back through 10 pages and couldn't see a thread on him.

Looks quite quick doesn't he! When Keita came on I felt there was an improvement in the side, but the same can definitely be said of this young man as well.

I'd love to see him getting a proper run-out soon - coming on around the 60th minute or so, something like that. Just seems to want to receive the ball and progress/attack which is something I always enjoy about watching younger players.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

who knows? he may end up an headless chicken. takes more than looking good. there needs to be end product.
    Obviously WAYYY earlier to judge him or anyone of his age. Needs games. Hopefully that will come if he keeps improving
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Has been happening since man has been walking upright - clamouring for the youngsters to get a run out when we're playing poorly.

We're all guilty of it.

But the lad is 16!

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Has been happening since man has been walking upright - clamouring for the youngsters to get a run out when we're playing poorly.

We're all guilty of it.

But the lad is 16!
    We have no idea how good or bad he is going to be - I just liked what I saw this evening. Wouldn't judge a youngster off such a tiny sample size - am rooting for the lad though (aren't we all!) and I see no real harm in him getting a 25-30 minute spell in a match soon - see if he sinks or swims. The match was more exciting (to me) when he came on and I'll only commend that.

Recently turned 17 but yeah

About time we had someone come through into the first team properly, or maybe those days are gone?

Hopefully not another brewster, still not a bad player by any means though.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Only joined us in the summer didn’t he?

Wheres the other Scottish lad? the fullback who was brought in as cover for Trent? Ramsay (sorry was trying to think of his name)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Wheres the other Scottish lad? the fullback who was brought in as cover for Trent? Ramsay (sorry was trying to think of his name)
    Hasn't he been pretty much injured since he's joined us?

Think he's back
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    About time we had someone come through into the first team properly, or maybe those days are gone?

Hopefully not another brewster, still not a bad player by any means though.
    Hopefully not.

But if he doesn't make it, then hopefully we make the same kind of money on him as we did with Brewster, Ibe, Wisdom Ward etc...

Although, according to a few on here, this isn't good practice...