Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ben Gannon Doak

Sickening clash, hope he stood down for the next month to recover he collapsed in a bad way

I hope he is OK, head injuries are a nasty business!

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthers View Post
    I hope he is OK, head injuries are a nasty business!
    They are I unfortunately retired 2 players through them, one of them a team mate, it's not so much the head injury, it's when/how they collapse/land if they are knocked clean out in mid air, they can do all sorts of damage when landing

Let's all hope the lad is fine and recovers well
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They are I unfortunately retired 2 players through them, one of them a team mate, it's not so much the head injury, it's when/how they collapse/land if they are knocked clean out in mid air, they can do all sorts of damage when landing

Let's all hope the lad is fine and recovers well
    More fucking lies......you retired 2 players would you ever get a grip man you are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    More fucking lies......you retired 2 players would you ever get a grip man you are a joke.
    Trye story sadly Game stopped for over an hour on both occasions waiting on an ambulance, player neck braced up and everything and stertchered off - Neither of them played again, i think it was perhaps the mental side of it, rather their injuries, but they didn't play again for whatever reason

6'4" bloke weighting 15st 7 llbs clashes heads with you, jumping from a sprint and effectively heads your head like a football what the fuck do you think is going to happen?

I don't make stuff up, i leave it to people like you and Steveo, i'll give you that no marks like you have often thought i made stuff up, because they're so pathetic mentally and physically it just happens i was physically incredibly powerful and athletic when i was younger and have a neurology that makes me capable of extraordinary things

I've still never quite worked out whether lame ducks like you try and trash me through some weird jealousy thing because you've been or felt so desperately inadequate your entire life or you genuinely don't believe me for the same reason

It’s all in those extra 7 lbs.

Nineteenx steps onto the pitch. Shrugs shoulders forward, gazes at everyone (teammates included) deep into their eyes.....

"I hope your soul belongs to Jesus. Because your ass belongs to me!"
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    6'4" bloke weighting 15st 7 llbs clashes heads with you, jumping from a sprint and effectively heads your head like a football what the fuck do you think is going to happen?
    What's Van Dijk got to do with this story?

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Nineteenx steps onto the pitch. Shrugs shoulders forward, gazes at everyone (teammates included) deep into their eyes.....

"I hope your soul belongs to Jesus. Because your ass belongs to me!"
    Megadeth?........

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    What's Van Dijk got to do with this story?
    Lolzer, I am 6'4" although 16st 10Llb now