Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Gap to European qualification spots.

Everton are 10/11 for the top 4
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Oops thats bottom 4 . They are going.. i feel it in my bones
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

We are as likely to beat the fithy and then lose to the Cherries as the other way round.

Get the win tomorrow and we could even reel in them fuckers for 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    We are as likely to beat the fithy and then lose to the Cherries as the other way round.
    I'd rather play a Bournemouth side devastated by Arsenal's late winner haing led 2-0 whose heads might go if we get an early lead than one buoyed by getting something away to the temporary leaders
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

How many times over the years have we bolloxed it up when teams above us have dropped points.

It's a tale older than time...

Tomorrow is a massive day. Fabinho and Henderson need to put in a massive shift tomorrow and hopefully Nunez will tear Martinez a new one

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    How many times over the years have we bolloxed it up when teams above us have dropped points.

Although, we did change that in recent history in 20-21 when we secured 3rd spot
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post

Well, naturally - because every single side does this - otherwise sides would win the League with 114 points or qualify for their relevant European spots or succeed in avoiding relegation etc etc etc

Someone has to screw up somewhere. Happens every week to a side - just part of the footballing experience to think it is us that gets the raw end of the deal, like every team thinking theirs is the worst at corners etc.

Anyway, huge opportunity. When it comes to Tottenham we have two games in hand with a 6-point gap and still them to play - it means that Champion's League qualification (relevant to Tottenham's position) is actually in our hands just now, however briefly that may prove to be the case. Win all our games (speaking mathematically here - we won't win 14 matches obviously) they can do nothing about it.

Newcastle we are still 2 points behind, but that is from having been 12 behind them. They should have ran away and they didn't. Think we will catch them alright and may even end up needing them to do us a favour or two before the end - I think they and Tottenham still have to face each other.

what a massive game today..... not worried about newcastle at all, it's spurs or us for 4th

win both games in hand, same pts.. and maybe a better GD as it stands currently we have a better GD
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.