Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your team v Chelsea

Oh both are on the bench. Interesting midfield again, hopefully we see some energy from them.

Hendo and Fab can have no complaints at missing out as they've both been horrendous. Good to see Elliott starting in his natural position pushing Ox to the bench. Bit nervous about Gomez starting but Matip hasn't been anywhere near his best so I can see why Klopp sticks with him after Wolves. Ditto for Milner

I think today's selection offf the back of a cup win against a poor understrength Wolves side with no semblance of recognition of where he and his staff have got the supposed evolution so drastically wrong and stopped playing to the strengths of our players speaks volumes

I am absolutely buzzing for Stefan. Buzzing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think today's selection offf the back of a cup win against a poor understrength Wolves side with no semblance of recognition of where he and his staff have got the supposed evolution so drastically wrong and stopped playing to the strengths of our players speaks volumes
    Do you think it's the right choice for this match in the current circumstances though? I think he has to try some changes as the old guard in midfield were struggling. I don't think it's a brilliant midfield today, but maybe they'll have more energy and cover .ore ground faster. Maybe. Hopefully.

Honestly I just want to see some fight from the midfield. Actually look like we're in the game and giving as good as we get. The team has been hard to watch of late.

One small cause for optimism is Chelsea's goal-scoring.

22 League goals scored in 19 games. If we can score first (a big "if" no doubt) they may waiver a little. Then let Anfield do the rest.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay