Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Stefan Bajčetić

And Henderson has been brilliant right?

Dude. If Fabinho doesn’t come here. We win zip. Nada - zilch.

Klopp's done a Gomez with Bajcetic now and invented an injury to take him out of the firing line and not before time
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Not an illness then?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    And Henderson has been brilliant right?

Dude. If Fabinho doesn’t come here. We win zip. Nada - zilch.
    He's been one of the players plugging the gaps

We'd have won a lot more binning him off after we played so much better in his absence in 19-20 P15 W15, we'd have won nothing without our Captain as he was absolutely instrumental in 18-19 and 19-20 or Milner for that matter

I think he was absolutely key in pushing Hendo to raise himself to the levels we saw in 18-20 and working has hard as he did to be so much better than Fab as he was when he went back to No6, so I agree in that respect we likely wouldn't have won those 2 trophies

But there is absolutely no question that had we not brought him back in during 19-20 we might well have done a Premier league Champions League double, we'd have easily got past Atletico how we were playing without him for sure AND we'd have likely set a Premier League record points total also

I've never been adverse to replacing any player with better, whoever it is, not ever, I have always welcomed the idea of replacing Hendo with a better No6 for our way of playing, but we didn't do that, we put one he had smashed out of the park performance wise in his pressing and counter pressing and positioning and his making the play and routinely releasing our forwards and full backs to score or assist with expert, switches, balls over the top and long diagonals and his involvement of Virgil and Trent in his playmaking to do the same back in the side in place of him

Elliott isn't better at RCM and the game v the filthy showed he's even our best at LCM, actually playing the LCM controller role as Gini defined it, covering Fab's arse yet again

Game intelligence, reading of the game, anticipation, positioning and know how are all skills you wildly under estimate Steveo or seemingly have little understanding of and certainly no appreciation of

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    But there is absolutely no question that had we not brought him back in during 19-20 we might well have done a Premier league Champions League double
    So - "there is absolutely no question" - "that we might well have"...

mwah mwah mwah...

I would like to take this opportunity to say that there is absolutely no question that the sun might not come up tomorrow morning.

I tell you what mate. Klopp goes with his gut and gets a better player in than Hendo - and we win double what we have. Get Thiago some genuine quality around him and we are ok for a bit. otherwise it is open heart surgery.

Thiago who ran away from Barca to Bayern to an easier league with just one dominant team with miles better players than all the others because he was afraid to even attempt to try and take on the Xavi role

Who can't even hit an adequate switch, ball over the top of medium to long diagonal

Who can't even play the LCM controller role and do the basic of picking up his man, Modric in the Champions League final

He'll be back to Bayerm in the summer, back to easy street running away again if they'll have him back given how shit and unproductive he's been here, don't you worry

Thiago who ran away from Barca to Bayern to an easier league with just one dominant team with miles better players than all the others because he was afraid to even attempt to try and take on the Xavi role

Who can't even hit an adequate switch, ball over the top of medium to long diagonal

Who can't even play the LCM controller role and do the basic of picking up his man, Modric in the Champions League final

He'll be back to Bayerm in the summer, back to easy street running away again if they'll have him back given how shit and unproductive he's been here, don't you worry
    Making stuff up again, just like the make believe ex girlfriend who never existed. It was Some poor female who had to get a restraining order taken out against because you became obsessed with her.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Making stuff up again, just like the make believe ex girlfriend who never existed. It was Some poor female who had to get a restraining order taken out against because you became obsessed with her.
    He Steveo's mate, got a text off the NPD guy to please please come on here and back him up after I triggered him did you?

He Steveo's mate, got a text off the NPD guy to please please come on here and back him up after I triggered him did you?
    Do you really believe this dude?

Seriously?

I mean it would explain a lot, but disturbing nonetheless.

Egoic mind.
    To always be right.
    Pain / body suffering.
    ego the root of all suffering?

As ego creates a circle of greed and desires and the nature of desire is to grow more as it gets fulfilled. So simple fact we have to accept that suffering is the outcome of ego and desire.

The ego of self and desire of praise creates suffering in each one of our life as long as they exist and increase.

“ego” is the part of your mind that comments, doubts, and speculates on everything. The ego is driven by fear of being nothing, which it tries to alleviate through identification with material, thought, and emotional elements, giving rise to what you think of as your “self.”

Reply ; is that so.