Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    What happened to Mount? he's a shit curtis jones
    Cue an overhead kick worldie from the halfway line.

We look like a relegation side out there. Absolute dog sh*t. Zero quality, confidence or any sort of drive. Will be lucky to come out of this with a point.

Quote Originally Posted by pob View Post
    We look like a relegation side out there. Absolute dog sh*t. Zero quality, confidence or any sort of drive.
    Will be lucky to come out out of this with a point.
    Pretty much what you would expect after the games v Wolves at Anfield away at Brentford and Brighton. There has been no spark if we are honest for months.

Salah looks like he isn’t interested. There is no Mané and with Virgil missing we are always extremely vulnerable. The. You have the fact Jota, Bobby and Diaz are missing

Gakpo simply must…MUST have more than he’s showing. No pace, no strength on the ball, no good in the air, not reading the game, poor passing, poor crossing and let’s not mention his so called finishing.

I know he’s just arrived but his initial appearances have been worryingly devoid of .. well… anything

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Gakpo simply must…MUST have more than he’s showing. No pace, no strength on the ball, no good in the air, not reading the game, poor passing, poor crossing and let’s not mention his so called finishing.

I know he’s just arrived but his initial appearances have been worryingly devoid of .. well… anything
    He looks like a shit deli Alli

Agree miller. Only caveat… look at the state of the team he has walked into. Hardly easy to hit the ground running with such a dearth of confidence.

Remember folks. None of these players have played under Klopp in his current state. His demeanour isn’t good. His language isn’t good.

Dare I say it, he seems to be unable to get anything from his players. We have seen so many lineups now. The same issues seem to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post

Miller I completely agree , from the moment you saw Diaz , Suarez , salah you knew they were a player , I’m looking at him and I’m thinking he’s not that quick looks a bit slow , not amazing on the ball , early days I know you can’t judge , but I’m a bit worried there

Suarez different breed to any of them tbf

But you make a good point. He looks like a player bought for potential resale value rather than a player we actually needed.

More in these opening 2 minutes of the second half than the entirety of the first

"Better Clive, better"

We have won only 2 of our last 10 premier league games at Anfield against Chelsea.

I had no idea our record v them was that poor.