Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Wolves v Liverpool

Watching some of it again. Keita is a disgrace. Ian was right…

We are playing with 10.

Also 8 shots for us v 7 for them. 5 on target for them 1 for us.

It’s shockingly poor. We have no goals in us.

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    Many people have already said you can't play that high pressing game season after season especially with 4 comps. And most certainly not when you don't have oil money to buy world class backupsb for every position.

You can't compare to the game decades back either.

Also by your logic we really should fuck off henderson because he can't play that way anymore. So he's now useless to us in every aspect (except shouting).
    We're not even playing that way for fucks sake, the break down of all automations means we can't play that way, the positioning off players of one another has been entirely shot by Jurgen's attempts to be tappy crappy

At our very best our press and counter press and winning of second balls through expert pressing, counter pressing and positioning of all the players off one another constantly throughout games was practically impenetrable, it wasn't about more yards of hard running, it was about automation and understanding

Our press gets broken all the time now, not because we can't run as much, because the relationships and understanding have all been broken down

Logistically, if you are so constantly expertly positioned off one another and able to constantly disarm any attempted opposition press by playing an attempted ball in behind, that either releases your player, or you win any second ball from through aforementioned expert positioning and automation, so bar the odd foot race between one of your CBs and a forward the opposition have lumped an aimless hopeful long ball for, you're playing almost the entire game in just one third of the pitch, with zero long sprints or having to turn and sprint towards your own goal, you ARE NOT using as much energy as our lads are now or doing the amount of physically punishing longer attempted recovery sprints

That so many people think a good pressing and counter pressing game is all about sprinting further and longer than the other side and spending the entire game doing that speaks volumes
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Gomez pls go away

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Yep, looks a lack of effort which could also beack of belief. Either way something has gone horribly wrong at the club. On and off the field by the looks of it
    Yep. A collective downing of tools and feeling sorry for themselves. They're fucking pathetic.
    I genuinely won't be shocked of Klopp goes before the seasons out.
    He's probably had enough of them.

Every single game feels like a watershed. Like there'll be a reaction next time but it's just not coming.

Litle Keita has his glovveeeys on.. didnt have them in the first half.. Its tooo colllld i tell ya
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Gomez pls go away
    It is seeming ever more apparent that Elliott having pictures of Jurgen in bed with Gomez, Thiago and Fabinho tells the story of how badly this team has fallen
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yep. A collective downing of tools and feeling sorry for themselves. They're fucking pathetic.
    I genuinely won't be shocked of Klopp goes before the seasons out.
    He's probably had enough of them.
    Hope he doesn’t go before the summer.

Hopefully FSG fuck off and the new owners support him in the transfer market.

If FSG don’t sell then he’ll be gone in the summer.

Jones is better than Naby, that’s saying something oof

I know i may having a go at Keita quite often. its just the mentality. he worries more about his cold hands then the fact we are 2 down at half time
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century