Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Your team v Everton

Jota, Firmino and Van Dijk have all made the bench tonight.

Doubt they are all fit to feature, but good to know they're closer.

Midfield is Henderson Bajcetic and Fabinho.
    I was wondering if Fab and Bajcetic could start together. Don't think they ever have. Who will sit?
    Rest of the team is as you would expect.

Fabinho owes Klopp after his last outing.. Could this be the day he finally shakes of that stink? Hendo has had plenty of rest. Stefan will have to get used to a different midfield though - and in a Merseyside Derby.. Tough gig...

we have to win this...

Jota-the-slota to come on, weave through the BS like a Swiss Skier...before sliding one under Pickford.

Did I mention....? We have to win this.one.!

One thing I like about the side tonight is the height.

Will be needed at set pieces.

Alisson

Trent Matip Gomez Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Bajcetic

Salah Wagbo Nunez

Really needs a Hendo type in the centre of midfield for me who can play the balls our full backs and forwards used to thrive on, Fab and Bajcetic are incredibly similar in sitting off the press and not being the best with the ball apart from lots of aimless pointless passes that make us easier to press and take us nowhere

Henderson and Bajcetic are both capable of playing switches, so maybe we're going to work with that and try and reintroduce the switches to release our forwards and full backs Jurgen threw out with the bath water a long time ago

Not entirely confident about a result in all truth, the bitter are resurgent with a manager playing and ethos and way he has done consistently, versus Jurgen trying to remember what made him an incredibly successful manager and 'maybe' trying to get back to playing that way to save a season he's made a disaster of through a series of mistakes over the past 3 seasons and through repeating them over and over and over this season so far

This isn't Jurgen's last season at Dortmund, where FSG recognised the points accrued and results didn't reflect Dortmund's superiority in many of their games, we're lucky to have as many points as we have right now

Come the fuck on Liverpool, come the FUCK on Jurgen remember who you are and what made you successful and get back to it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”