SALAH NUNEZ GAKPO

no risk for Bajcetic

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Alisson
    Gomez MATIP VVD ROBBO

HENDO FAB THIAGO

SALAH NUNEZ GAKPO

no risk for Bajcetic
    Will vvd be available? If not I would go with Phillips. He at least gets stuck in and is good in the air.

Fabinho has been way off it I would worry with him. His cameo in the cup against wolves was shockingly bad. Wonder is he having a lot of late nights cos of the new born 😁. I would be tempted to play milner for his experience and the fact he won't be bullied.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robbo

Keita Henderson Thiago

Salah Gakpo Nunez

It won't happen overnight, it won't magically happen in time to save our season and see us qualify for Europe, we will need to replace our ageing players with the right type of players, something we failed to do as Jurgen made an unholy fuck up of our supposed evolution

Automation takes time to establish or re-establish and games against different types of opposition and different challenges to build up, our best bet of restoring some automation at least and playing more to the strengths of the players we have is to line up players who were part of our automation at its best

Play Mo, Trent, Robbo, Hendo and Nunez to their strengths

Mo needs to be taking his wide left positions being furthest forward, always on the should looking to make his runs in behind again, he's been a shadow of his former self not doing that this season

Nunez needs to be pressing and also looking to make the runs in behind with Robbo backing him up and educating that he doesn't always have to win the header in a battle with the defender if the attempted ball in behind falls that way, he has to learn as Mane did so well to do enough to ensure the defender can't make an effective clearance so Robbo or Thiago can quickly win the second ball

Runs in behind from Mo, Nunez and Robbo supporting Nunez's runs in behind are absolutely key to getting the best from Mo, Trent, Nunez, Robbo and Hendo, giving players who can connect those runs the runs to try and connect, disarming the oppositions press and will to press by making those runs and connecting a few or winning the second balls and then creating and different point and mode of attack from there, these elements were all fundamental to our playing at our best, Jurgen ditched them all

He did this, it is up to Jurgen to eat humble pie, concede his fantasy hasn't worked and never will and play to our players strengths as he used to

I fear it will be the end for Jurgen this season if he continues blaming the players for his fuck ups and burying his head in the sand and blindly pushing on with his attempts to play a tappy crappy style that simply isn't materialising and has never remotely looked like doing so

Trent and Hendo and Matip needs Mo's runs in nehind
    I know you see things differently to us mere mortals, but what the fuck do you see in Naby Kieta for him to start against Everton?
    You're wired to the fucking moon 19x 🤣🤣

I Don't want to get too excited but there's pictures of Virgil, Bobby, Diogo and Arthur in the training sessions.
    Now that can't be a bad thing .

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    As long as Kieta doesn't start we've got a chance. I've never seen a worse midfielder for us and I've seen some shite down the years.
    He can't pass or shoot, He's fucking awful.
    I'm going to the game and honestly if he starts I might just stay in the pub !!!
    As you can guess, I'm not a fan !!
    His shot in the CL final was quality though....
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

I know you see things differently to us mere mortals, but what the fuck do you see in Naby Kieta for him to start against Everton?
    You're wired to the fucking moon 19x ����
    He can't be any worse than Henderson

I Don't want to get too excited but there's pictures of Virgil, Bobby, Diogo and Arthur in the training sessions.
    Now that can't be a bad thing .
    Badly need Jota back in the side to add a bit of energy up front

Thiago a major doubt for the derby.

Well I don’t think any of us saw that coming…

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Thiago a major doubt for the derby.

Well I don’t think any of us saw that coming…
    I bet LFC click did...
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Arse ‘oles