Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Everton

I wanna find this club with a crack smoking recruitment team that actually thinks Keita is like Veron

Not sure what midfield for the BS. Hendo to come in.. Can we risk Fabinho? And poor Bajcetic…. I honestly wouldn’t risk him in this.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I think I’d stop following the club if him or ox get extended
    That's how I feel about it, though I might still support LFC

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I wanna find this club with a crack smoking recruitment team that actually thinks Keita is like Veron

Not sure what midfield for the BS. Hendo to come in.. Can we risk Fabinho? And poor Bajcetic…. I honestly wouldn’t risk him in this.
    Like him in that it didn't work out in the PL, looking at the reports of who was looking to sign him, Bayern and Barca were mentioned.

I know what you mean. But seriously don’t see anyone willing to pay good money for him. He has proven time and time again to be a liability, but anything is possible in this game.

His old club RB Liepzig was the club who wanted him in January supposedly offering 52mil which Jurgen was said to have blocked.....reported by Joe Williams ((Football365) and also German Publication Bild (via Sports Witness)
    Spurs are reportedly interested in him on a Free in Summer.
    Last edited by fagin; 12th February 2023 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    His old club RB Liepzig was the club who wanted him in January supposedly offering 52mil which Jurgen was said to have blocked.....reported by Joe Williams ((Football365) and also German Publication Bild (via Sports Witness)
    Spurs are reportedly interested in him on a Free in Summer.
    That doesn't seem very credible, €52 mill
    The reports in the summer said we were looking for 30 Mill. Think we'd have bitten their hands off for 52 Mill.

Please dont shoot the messanger !!! I reported from the said sites and it was 52mill pounds not euros reported on the sites.......Whether the said sites are reputable...not really my concern matey !!!

On further research other sources claim Klopp Vetoed any offers for Keita......for whatever reasons. some say Klopp has high regard for him ? It also says clubs will be lining up for him in the summer
    AC Milan has supposedly joined the list.
    Last edited by fagin; 12th February 2023 at 07:01 AM.

[IMG][/IMG]

This should put the fear of god into the BS….

Sorry but anyone who believes we turned down Ł52m for that joker in the last year of his contract, as my grandmother used to say … wants their bumps feeling.

A reference to too many bumps on the head for those who have indeed, had too many bumps on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    On further research other sources claim Klopp Vetoed any offers for Keita......for whatever reasons. some say Klopp has high regard for him ?
    I'd be wanting us to allow him to leave at the end of this contract and get someone more durable in. Think most Reds feel this way.

You'd wonder if someone in the stats department is still focusing on his "packing" stats or something like that - not enough to warrant keeping him.