Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: City under investigation

Looking deeper at the suspicious timing,,

Being extremely cynical (often close to the actual reality), one could say… It’s a great way to get vast amounts of money out of the UAE. It’s a great way also to keep the latest BRIC partner - Saudi - in check.

This could be the way to further fund their never ending war in Ukraine - thwart Russia’s pivot to China - and halt the BRIC nations from ending the dollar dominance of global markets.

The American empire’s dominance is ending, nothing is off the table.

The timing of this is hugely suspect

Gurthers… when push comes to shove, just let me know which side of the barricades you’re on and I think it prudent to be on the same side.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    The mailbox made the money.
    Lol
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthers View Post
    Hmmm, bigger picture? Not sure. Their activities have offended my sense of fair play in the extreme. Right now I'm spiteful and as long as they never recover I'll be happy. If they're found guilty I mean (can't see it happening mind). Ideally I'd like to see them expelled from the PL, a £200 billion fine and for them to start with a 40 point deduction for the next 9 seasons in whatever league they find themselves in.

You can always dream.
    that's way to lenient, sack everyone..dig up their ground and then forget they ever existed
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Would the ultimate sanction not be for the PL to bin off the current City owners and put FSG in their place.?

From Blue Moon forums....
    Just to show how utterly deluded most City fans are, lol...

I think the term here "cheating" which so many outside of City use needs to be defined. Is cheating making up rule after rule to block others competing and investing or is cheating trying your best to prosper while others block and attack you at every opportunity.

and....

Since I calmed down. Last night sat in me Dad chair with a large glass of Malbec and had a meander through Twitter and media outlets which I had avoided since the news broke. As the wine numbed my senses down i began to realise the PL won't want to expel us or retrospectively hand titles to other teams because that would literally destroy the image of the league. I know insane cult followers of Liverpool and Man United feel it should be but they just can't do it. I do however expect a truly magnificent fine is incoming
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Would the ultimate sanction not be for the PL to bin off the current City owners and put FSG in their place.?
    Brilliant….. 😉

I think the term here "cheating" which so many outside of City use needs to be defined. Is cheating making up rule after rule to block others competing and investing or is cheating trying your best to prosper while others block and attack you at every opportunity.

and....

Since I calmed down. Last night sat in me Dad chair with a large glass of Malbec and had a meander through Twitter and media outlets which I had avoided since the news broke. As the wine numbed my senses down i began to realise the PL won't want to expel us or retrospectively hand titles to other teams because that would literally destroy the image of the league. I know insane cult followers of Liverpool and Man United feel it should be but they just can't do it. I do however expect a truly magnificent fine is incoming
    The very telling and very laughable aspect being that they don't even pretend to try to deny any of it.

If you're performing mental gymnastics to try to justify an action before aiming to distance yourself from it you show your true colours.

They're something else.

and....

"Since I calmed down. Last night sat in me Dad chair"

Haa is he like 10 years old or what?? jesus
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Looking deeper at the suspicious timing,,

Being extremely cynical (often close to the actual reality), one could say… It’s a great way to get vast amounts of money out of the UAE. It’s a great way also to keep the latest BRIC partner - Saudi - in check.

This could be the way to further fund their never ending war in Ukraine - thwart Russia’s pivot to China - and halt the BRIC nations from ending the dollar dominance of global markets.

The American empire’s dominance is ending, nothing is off the table.

The timing of this is hugely suspect

Gold and asset backed currencies are the future(hence the BRICS alliance),the non gold backed US Dollar(federal reserve,corrupt funny money)and the Euro aren't(not sure about the UK pound)....The QFS is here....

https://www.trustabletech.org/what-is-a-quantum-financial-system-qfs-blockchain/