Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415

Thread: City under investigation

Told you all the Premier League and FA deciding to pursue this NOW when all the evidence needed to do so has been there for years was all about trying to push the filthy back to the summit

Another absolutely scandalous example of the kind of corrupt officiating we saw in the Filthcheser derby on display in abundance in their game v Fulham on Sunday

FOrtunately for all of us, I don't think it will prove successful

They have too many players who have had catastrohpic meltdowns and repeated them as Gomez and Fab have for us a few times in their squad, including 2 or 3 of their new lads, they have 12 or more of them in there

Their manager is also a big time bottler capable of his own meltdowns as he demonstrated by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory v Spurs in the Champions League semi final with the most talented Ajax team for decades at his disposal in firmly in the driving seat, simply through Poch sticking Llorente on and going long ball with runners off him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

What exactly is the hold up here?

Everton are in potential trouble because Premier League FFP rules don't allow a club to lose over 105m over 3 seasons

City's cooking the books and bogus sponsorship paid for by their owner and the wages being taken off their books (about 30% of the actual wages) and paid as image rights by an image rights company guess what, owned by City's owner, means they unquestionably lost over 105m over 3 seasons with their income substantially lower than claimed and their transfer fess and wages substantially higher

They should be having a look at the filthy too big time with their alleged 1 billion debt, that's more money borrowed to offset losses that with what they continued spending in fees, manager pay offs and wages means they must have lost well over 105 million over 3 seasons - A part of that not being allowed to lose more than 105m over a 3 season period being there is to stop clubs borrowing more than they are bringing in

It seems pertinently obvious that the filthy have been doing exactly that
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 3rd April 2023 at 08:41 PM.

The two Manchester clubs will be overlooked, because they're "good for the Premier league". Other clubs won't...

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    The two Manchester clubs will be overlooked, because they're "good for the Premier league". Other clubs won't...
    There' the issue, the Premier League, English FA and PGMOL all need investigated by UEFA and FIFA as they're bent as fuck, the lot of them

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    What exactly is the hold up here?
    Relevant parties having wallets so far that they can't leave their own Homes to reach the courts of Law to do the necessary work?

Can foresee the Man City case taking 3-4 years as their lawyers contest every individual point with loopholes while they delete e-mails, burn hard drives and certain figures receive visits - some threatening, some with links to offshore accounts.

With Everton it's a simpler task, but if they set a precedent then they will have to go after Man City - much easier to simply not punish Everton.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Relevant parties having wallets so far that they can't leave their own Homes to reach the courts of Law to do the necessary work?

Can foresee the Man City case taking 3-4 years as their lawyers contest every individual point with loopholes while they delete e-mails, burn hard drives and certain figures receive visits - some threatening, some with links to offshore accounts.

With Everton it's a simpler task, but if they set a precedent then they will have to go after Man City - much easier to simply not punish Everton.
    But what about the filthy, 1 billion in debt, they have BLATANTLY borrowed and borrowed and borrowed to keep spending the money on managers, players and wages they have, which is the whole point of Premier League FFP, and not making a loss of 105m over 3 seasons, it is there to stop clubs borrowing and putting themselves in debt

They need to be charged also, it is absolutely blatant