Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: City under investigation

This shows just how backward and utterly corrupt football authorities are in the uk

City 'won' 4 out of 5 of the last Premier League titles

They were actually handed the 18-19 and 21-22 titles by deliberate orchestrated match fixing by officials, undeniably so, with the points tallies so high there was never any case to say 'it all evens itself out over the season' It never has and never will, it was a phrase made up like 'there is no magic moneey tree' or their attemptts to brush off match fixing decisions as 'subjective' they relied on gullible weak minded neurotypical morons repeating to get away with the match fixing and corruption that has disgraced our national game since the 90's

No-one should under estimate the power and continuing existence of the 'Anyone but Liverpool' narrative and culture instilled throughout our entire national game through the Ferguson era by the Murdoch edia either

Nor should anyone under estimate the power and continuing existence of the 'When United do well we all do well' culture that grew rife throughout all official bodies and was supported by incredible corruption over the same period

Scudamore had to resign his position at the Premier League for pretty much repeating we must ensure United do well as when United do well we all do well in an official speech

It of course escapes all thei desperately weak putty like brains so easily seduced to believe and conform to such crap that the Premier League has grown even more successful and lucrative through a far higher quality of football emerging when they were no longer able to prop United up at the top

It's all pretty much summarised with this news today 'nothing to see here' as long as it kept the scousers from amassing more league titles, but now they believe there is the opportunity to use the same corruption and bent officiating they've affforded City to rob our lads to perhaps put United back at the top inlinne with their mantra and as they so comprehensively demonstrated in 18-19 20-21 and 21-22 and so brazenly in the recent Manchester derby with THAT absolutely and equally scandalous and corrupt Rashford offside call as City's 2 pen calls that gifted them 4 points last season.__.....___.....__

Well NOW 4 years after the Der Speigel revelations and evidence decide City have a case to answer

It'sThe Premier League English FA and PGMOL who urgently need inestigating by UK police FIFA and UEFA they have been corrupt, match fixing and making an absolute mockery or our national game and all its fans in the UK and abroad for over 30 years
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Short version

They're only doing this now asnow having normalised pure bent officiating post VAR as demonstrated in the recent Manchester derby they believe now is the time they can implement that to the max to attempt to hand United titles like they did for 20 odd years from 90's to 2012

I'm not just disillusioned by Jurgen and his staff's complete cluster fuck of an attempted devolution, i can't stand the corruption how it's normalised or how imbecilicly fucking stupid or partizan people are to accept it and the official status quo and version of events

Fucking sick of Judas twats taking their 30 pieces of silver who wouldn't have the decency or testicular fortitude to 'do the right thing' is you offered them a rope throughout this entire Sodom and Gomorrah cunts of a so called society and Great Britain

It's bad enough having been fully aware of witnessing the incredible devolution of our species in our own lifetimes because the neurotypical mind is so desperately weak and easily seduced and conditioned without having to watch our lads be robbed and our sausage sucking loon imposing similar incredible devolution on our team, about the only thing i 'had' left i could derive any joy from

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Mancini and Pelligrini were the Managers for 7 of the 9 years being investigated.2009-16

Guardiola for only 2 years 2016-2018.

Unfortunately the years 2019-2023 are not in the investigation.
    My point was......As if he has no Idea about their dodgy deals past or present...... Shit hits the fan he walks away ...gets a job anywhere in the world...Legacy intact

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I'm not just disillusioned by Jurgen and his staff's complete cluster fuck of an attempted devolution, i can't stand the corruption how it's normalised or how imbecilicly fucking stupid or partizan people are to accept it and the official status quo and version of events

Fucking sick of Judas twats taking their 30 pieces of silver who wouldn't have the decency or testicular fortitude to 'do the right thing' is you offered them a rope throughout this entire Sodom and Gomorrah cunts of a so called society and Great Britain

It's bad enough having been fully aware of witnessing the incredible devolution of our species in our own lifetimes because the neurotypical mind is so desperately weak and easily seduced and conditioned without having to watch our lads be robbed and our sausage sucking loon imposing similar incredible devolution on our team, about the only thing i 'had' left i could derive any joy from
    With you bro.... Sodom and Gomorrah is exactly whats been going through my mind in the last couple of days.... politicaly and in nature it feels like we are reaching that nexus point.... the great flood ....this time we actually have the science to prove its happening and we still march towards the precipice

I get your point mate,i just wanted to point out it dosen't look like he is the manager included in the investigation as much as the other two.

If he does walk away(very much doubt)you're right his legacy intact.
    But just like Klopp,who for all purposes dosen't know what LFC owners are doing, could it not be the same for Guardiola during 2016-2018

With the turnover of Managers at any football club,why on earth would any Multi-Billion $ owners, share any underhanded deals with them, call me naive i don't see it.
    They wouldn't be very smart to share that kind of info with someone,who is employed by them and being one of the top managers in world football,could up and leave for another club tomorrow !!!
    Last edited by fagin; 6th February 2023 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Martyn Ziegler
    @martynziegler
    Man City latest: under Premier League rules the club will not be able to appeal any sanction to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (which overturned the UEFA ban)
    Curious how amongst the geopolitical crisis, the PL takes action now.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    If they are stripped they wouldn't be awarded to anyone else, be like when Lance Armstrong got rumbled. His Tour De France titles were just voided.
    Wasn't that down to idea, that the entire pelaton was doping in an era of top cycling teams all doping.

In the Olympics, athletes robbed by dopers get an awarding of their new medal at a later date.
    The athletes & co are robbed of a glorious moment to celebrate their achievement which is a bit sad.

If city are to be striped of their PL titles, I think it would be widely accepted that our dear JwH, and FSG, could not be accused of doping as city have 'allegedy' done

Ergo the Olympic model should apply

Because of the years covered under the investigation no PL titles after the 2017-18 are up for consideration

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    "Man City believe a former member of the playing or coaching staff turned informer for the Premier League’s investigation.

The club is currently carrying out internal investigations to find the identity of the individual." - @TheAthleticFC

This would make for a fun Cluedo spin-off.

Was it Yaya Toure and the missing birthday cake?
    Was it a bitter Raheem Sterling?
    Was it Arteta in his bid to further Arsenal's success?
    Was it our Ribena-drinking stamina merchant Hamez Milnerino?
    Maybe Cancelo!!

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Because of the years covered under the investigation no PL titles after the 2017-18 are up for consideration
    I wouldn't be so sure. It's breaking news and according to Steveo iirc, no appealing to CAS. That makes it more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Maybe Cancelo!!

I wouldn't be so sure. It's breaking news and according to Steveo iirc, no appealing to CAS. That makes it more interesting.
    You and Steveo are correct there's no appealing to CAS but the article does state the investigation began in December 2018 and was to cover 09-2018.Also in the article it states when the FA finally come to their decisions City can appeal.