Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: City under investigation

I have no clue about CAS btw. It was someone else who has suggested they cannot appeal to them.

Even if that is the case, there will always an appeal process for this.

I just went back and re-read the article and can't appeal to CAS

But when the Independent Inquiry Commission Panel reach a decision, it will be open to both the Premier League and Man City to appeal.

They cannot appeal to CAS because it is Swiss based and has no jurisdiction over this English arbitration matter. The panel is the PL independent judicial panel. Any appeal would go to another panel created by the PL. Just read a big article about it.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    You and Steveo are correct there's no appealing to CAS but the article does state the investigation began in December 2018 and was to cover 09-2018.Also in the article it states when the FA finally come to their decisions City can appeal.

If there's persistent doping from 09 to 18, the retrospective punishment might well include the period thereafter, or further investigations.
    As of the last financials iirc they are currently the biggest earning club in world football.

If they are found guilty the PL could do whatever it wants. Retrospective, current, or both. Or nothing. It will drag out for the rest of this year most likely.

And that's a joke in itself.

Bigger than man utd and real lol.

Everyone in the world with half a brain can literally say what city have done over the last 10 years.

Football needs to have a hard look at itself , but unfortunately where money is concerned and possible threats then everyone reading this would probably say ok to the money.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    If they are found guilty the PL could do whatever it wants. Retrospective, current, or both. Or nothing. It will drag out for the rest of this year most likely.
    "I charge you to bring the King's justice to the false club Manchester City, and all who shared in his crimes. I denounce him and attaint him, I strip him of all ranks and titles, of all lands and holdings, and sentence him to death"

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    "I charge you to bring the King's justice to the false club Manchester City, and all who shared in his crimes. I denounce him and attaint him, I strip him of all ranks and titles, of all lands and holdings, and sentence him to death"
    I banish thee from the Premier League lol,
    Burn them and dump their ashes in the Thames.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    I banish thee from the Premier League lol,
    Burn them and dump their ashes in the Thames.
    Sincerely, seeing them in League 2 would be a hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    I get your point mate,i just wanted to point out it dosen't look like he is the manager included in the investigation as much as the other two.

If he does walk away(very much doubt)you're right his legacy intact.
    But just like Klopp,who for all purposes dosen't know what LFC owners are doing, could it not be the same for Guardiola during 2016-2018

With the turnover of Managers at any football club,why on earth would any Multi-Billion $ owners, share any underhanded deals with them, call me naive i don't see it.
    They wouldn't be very smart to share that kind of info with someone,who is employed by them and being one of the top managers in world football,could up and leave for another club tomorrow !!!
    They wouldn't share....but people talk...lol....there were people who took jobs from BoJo..... and defended him to the hilt......
    hey you know what i'm saying....