Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121516171819202122

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Everton

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Two dude. I agree. Defo want SB as part of the squad and for him to play plenty as he looks to potentially be a real player.
    Like you say though it's important he doesn't get burdened early on. I'd be buzzing with a midfield that includes him with Bellingham plus another.and still have the likes of Thiago,Hendo to use/combine.
    Thanks tees! Really appreciate the clarification.

I'd be hoping that with two incoming mids (and trusting Bajcetic) we would be able to rotate far more as I'd be cautiously optimistic that new lads brought in would be less injury-prone than Ox+Keita, opening more doors for taking a midfielder or two off after 70 minutes and so on.

Whoever we go for, we hopefully get it right this time. Ox and Keita were never really able to be relied upon to the desired extent sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    How shite are Everton? Couldn’t even beat us

I hoped, that we would get a better performance tonight, it being a derby. It was definitely a massive improvement.

Bajcetic probably my man of the match. I haven’t been particularly impressed by him until tonight. Not his fault obviously, considering how the whole team have played.

I won’t be getting carried away until we manage to play the way we did tonight on a more consistent basis.
    I've only seen the kid against Chelsea and wasn't impressed at all. But that last night was like watching a young Steven Gerrard he was unbelievable for a young lad playing against our City rivals. Though Everton were awful we made them awful .
    And for a change all 3 of our midfielders had a brilliant game .
    Mad how football is. A few weeks ago I watched arguably the worst game I've seen Live then fast forward a few weeks and I've just watched one of the best. The atmosphere was amazing.
    The only downside was Ron Burgendy was at the match and I didn't know until this morning.

Also how good was it seeing some of the big names on the bench. Though Virgil never came on he was warming up most of the 2nd half.

Well he came on to act as bouncer when Robbo was winding up Pickford.

Fucking loved that was a real one in all in feel. The greek scouser wasn't backing down either had pure we're not fucking gone anywhere vibes love to see it. Will put our rejuvenation on hold till after playing the barcode bastards but a win there and we are deffo back in the hunt. Too many false dawns this season but last night was definitely encouraging. BtW nunez just has IT he can be an absolute monster we just need patience with him.

Love Robbo
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century