Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your team v Newcastle

I woke up today with that nervous feeling knowing it’s a massive game tonight , I would love to claim the 3 points today , would be a huge mental shift and think we could push on from it. I just hope we can play with the same intensity in the press and look a bit more incisive and direct when we have it .

Yep I feel the same. Actually I am feeling the nerves almost like a Champion’s league final!! I know, I know, but IF we can get a win today.. it will be bloody massive. IF…

I shall be hiding behind the sofa for this one

Liverpool XI: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, van Dijk, Gomez, Robertson; Henderson, Bajcetic, Fabinho; Salah, Gakpo, Nunez

Liverpool subs: Kelleher, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Elliott, Jota, Tsimikas, Phillips, Matip
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Well, Gomez in defence aside, the best line up we could pick bar Diaz all players fit

We need more of the same we showed in the last game today, get the win and another absolutely vital and massive 3 points here today

Alisson

Trent Gomez Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Bajcetic

Salah Wagbo Nunez

Come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, get the bastard win here today, play like Liverpool
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Lower defensive line and hitting on the break will be key. Very different kettle of fish from the Everton game. Never feel confident these days but it all depends on which Liverpool shows up 🤷

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthers View Post
    Lower defensive line and hitting on the break will be key. Very different kettle of fish from the Everton game. Never feel confident these days but it all depends on which Liverpool shows up ��
    The one that plays to our players' strengths, last game was about the only game this season we've actually done that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Unbeaten at home so this will be very tough.

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    gakpo has broke the drought, mo looked sharper on monday and nunez will work their back line tirelessly. Plus kota and bobby to get some mins 2nd half. Feeling more upbeat about this game already as long as badjetic starts. Maybe this game isn't suited to fabinho though
    yeah!